BY ORIGINS #51 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley B.
Ventura, CA
This is by far my favorite toner to this day! It smells fresh, and helps give your skin an extra clean feel. It is not drying like some toners and gives your skin a subtle glow. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Wendy T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Origins A Perfect World Age Defense Treatment lotion because it really hydrates my skin while keeping the lines and wrinkles away. I recommend this lotion to anyone who wants to look and feel young forever.
Victoria W.
It's a nice gentle toner for that extra moisture. No complaints here though I'm currently trying out other toners. I'm not sure if I would rush to repurchase this but it worked well while I had it.
lisa w.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is a great toner for someone looking to try toner for the first time. This is a great toner for prevention and for dry to combination skin. Toner is a great way to add some hydration before applying your moisturizer.
Louisa J.
Richmond, IN
I love the scent and the packaging. It helps my skin feel extra clean before I apply my moisturizer. A good product if you don't mind spending a little extra, because it is a bit pricey. I purchased mine through Sephora.
Gee A.
Ventura
I have dry skin. In this toner is perfect! It doesn't dry my skin. My skin feels most realized after using this toner and it's even more ready for the next treatment step in my skin care. And the smell is just lovely!
LINDSAY G.
Smells so great!  Nice & refreshing!  Has a great cooling effect and is very gentle on my skin.  I am a repeat user.  It is effective and I will continue to use it.  Makes my skin feel fresh & clean before applying makeup or moisturizer.  I will buy it again.
Jeanne P.
I absolutely love this toner.  It is super gentle on my skin and does not leave me feeling dry.  The smell of this toner is beautiful!  It smells like a spa and find myself going into my room the take a whiff of this in the middle of the day.  I will absolutely be repurchasing this item and enjoy using it.
Esther C.
I have been using this every day for the last year or two and it really does it's job the bottle is very and convenient but that doesn't really matter it smells great I love the smell of Teatree oil is it has a lot of benefit for you I recommend you to buy
Rebecca P.
This feels nice but I didn't really find it doing much for my skin. I like my products to make a difference on my skin but didn't notice any changes with or without it. If you're going to be spending 20 dollars or more I think it's important to have a product that you feel like is effective.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back