BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Jessican N.
This is ok. It helps clean off extra dirt and makeup. I'm giving it two stars because it is full of essential oils that make this product smell nice but may irritate skin and will do nothing to protect skin from aging. The citrus oils will actually make your skin photosensitive and more prone to sun damage. It claims to hydrate skin, but it did not have that effect on mine.
Macarena O.
Newport News
I really love Origins, except this product didn't really do anything for me.  I originally bought it thinking this was a toner, but it wasn't astringent enough and also, it isn't really hydrating enough on its own as a lotion.  I would say, if you have really oily skin and want to use this as a lotion instead go for it.  But, if you have combination skin or more dry, I would skip this.
marylyn R.
miami, FL
MY ALLLLLLL TIMMMMEEEEEEE OBSESSION!!!! Use this everyday! Love everything from the packaging, to the smell, feel, performance and results!!! Love this product that origins created! It is absolutely amazing!!! I will always buy this over and over again
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
This is a MIRACLE worker when I have breakouts! This helps my skin turnover time by a lot! It clears them up in half the time, warning though, the fragrance is strong and might not be the best for sensitive skin
SK K.
North Hollywood
Hi my name is Sara! I loved this toner! The white tea is a big plus and leaves my face feeling super fresh! I apply after the shower and it leaves my face feeling super clean! I love it and will continue to use it on the regular!
Baiℓey I.
Blaine
MY FAVORITE!! Love this product! Really promises to say what it’s going to do, more on the expensive side but I really enjoy all of their products and what they have to offer as a brand, you can find this at Sephora or ulta!
Brooke T.
Amesbury
I didn’t like this product because I have very sensitive skin and it really burned, although my friend does have this product as well and she doesn’t have sensitive skin and she loves it. She’s already gone through 4 bottles
Nyesha H.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! Origins is my favorite brand of skin care products so I was not surprised how well their toners were when I decided to try. It is a staple in my skin car routine.
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
This treatment lotion smells delicious (green tea) I love it. This brand it’s Incredible, the quality of their products it’s unbelievable. Good value it’s a little expensive but for my face desirve it.
Kien S.
Manassas, VA
As much as I enjoyed the calming beautiful scent of this toner (i love how Origins products smell), this toner didn’t do much on my skin and it also broke me out every time I used it.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract