BY ORIGINS #52 in Toners & Astringents

Liz C.
I've been using this toner for about 8 days now and it's gentle and smells nice but I honestly don't notice a difference compared to other toners. It removes some dirt left over after cleansing like most toners but I don't feel as clean and fresh afterwards.
Juliana P.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it makes my skin look and feel great too. I got this as a christmas gift and I am almost out and I will be repurchasing. I use this in the AM and it just leaves me skin with a clean fresh feeling.
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
My mom uses this one as well and she says "GIRLLLLLLLL ITS SO AMAZING LOOK AT HOW YOUNG IT MAKES ME LOOK and don't even get me started on how it makes me feel" she would most definitely recommend to everyone!!!
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
Really like this product but must say there are better toners out there. Love the smell of this product but just feels like I'm patting water on my face. I personally do not get that radiant, smooth, glow like result after use like I do with other toners.
flabia t.
Miami
What I like about this product is how natural it is. Also the changes are immediate. It was on my list of favorites and I use it. Its aromas are fresh and makes my skin feel very soft. Worth using it I recommend it with sincerity. I hope to use it again.
Ana C.
I really like this toner. I don't like that the packaging doesn't have a pump and it's an awkward cap to screw on. The scent is nice and subtle. I'd definitely recommend it. The price is a bit steep compared to other toners, but it definitely clears up acne.
Sana R.
I love this product SO much. I have easily gone through three bottles of it and plan to keep doing so. It's so gentle on the skin yet so refreshing! I think it's an amazing value and i just hope that they add a pump soon bc I had to buy mine separately.
kelly p.
Warren, MI
I dont usually use toners, because i dont think they do anything to my face. BUT i loooovveee this toner. It was really refreshing and didnt dry out my face. Had a mild scent and evened out my face a little. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Rachael C.
Carrollton, TX
My absolute favorite toner. It's doesn't have alcohol in it so it doesn't dry out my face. It smells good and it's not sticky as well. It's always out of stock in stores but that also means it's that effective.
Angelena H.
This made a significant difference in my skin. I always wash my makeup and face then apply my toner before my moisturizer. I struggled with really dry skin and this toner made my skin more on the normal side. It smells amazing, feels great, and is not that expensive for something that's so good!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back