BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Zena C.
Vandergrift, PA
First off, I love this stuff! It works amazing and it makes your face feel super clean. The packaging is great and it smells amazing! I got it from the Origins counter inside the Macy's. I am a first time user but I would definitely buy it again! Great product!
Natalie M.
Bowling Green, KY
I haven't met an Origins product I don't like. This lotion is no exception. If leaves my skin feeling light and refreshed and has such a fresh, delicious scent. This is the perfect moisturizer for everyday use, and it doesn't hurt to start age-defense early!
Tiffany L.
Bothell, WA
My mom and I love this product. It's gentle and moisturizing. The scent is barely noticeable, which my dry sensitive skin appreciates. We have gone through so many bottles of this and we are planning to purchase more.
Jennifer T.
San Ramon, CA
I really liked this toner when I tried it. It kept my oil level in check and it smelled nice. This toner wasn't overly drying, either.
Would recommend this to someone looking for a toner that is good for combination skin. Can't go wrong with Origins.
Zoe D.
oregon, ['', '', '']
I love using it in the winter since its gentle for my face and feel hydrating. And the smell is amazing, my face feels nice and smooth after using it. That's all I want in a toner. But it's kinda pricey.
Juliana P.
San Jose, CA
I LOVE THIS STUFF! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing, it makes my skin look and feel great too. I got this as a christmas gift and I am almost out and I will be repurchasing. I use this in the AM and it just leaves me skin with a clean fresh feeling.
Liz C.
I've been using this toner for about 8 days now and it's gentle and smells nice but I honestly don't notice a difference compared to other toners. It removes some dirt left over after cleansing like most toners but I don't feel as clean and fresh afterwards.
ReBecca A.
Frisco, TX
So you know how when you put a mask on and it tightens your skin?!?!?! This is what this does when you put it on!!! I bought it at Origins for the first time last month and I have used it on the regular every since!!!! I will need a replenishment on it next month because I use it at least twice a day!!!!!
Haley O.
Madisonville, TN
My mom uses this one as well and she says "GIRLLLLLLLL ITS SO AMAZING LOOK AT HOW YOUNG IT MAKES ME LOOK and don't even get me started on how it makes me feel" she would most definitely recommend to everyone!!!
Candace H.
Mt Washington, KY
Really like this product but must say there are better toners out there. Love the smell of this product but just feels like I'm patting water on my face. I personally do not get that radiant, smooth, glow like result after use like I do with other toners.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?