BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Frances R.
This was an okay toner, I didn't love or hate it. The bottle definitely attracted me to the product. This was the first time I had tried a toner from origins. It gave my skin a boost of hydration, which is what I typically look for. But I don't think I would repurchase again.
Candace S.
Hanover Park
First this product smells amazing! its light and yet so impactive at the same time. Its great for all over your face, its worth the price of course and  you'll love the way your face looks and feels after a few days. I use it under make up and pretty much anytime I can!
Malibu F.
This toner is great! It does what normal toners do to help really clean the skin after you cleanse your face, but it also has lots of amazing ingredients to help with anti-aging. It smells pretty good too! It has really helps keep breakouts at bay while improving my skin!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Love origins products. My skin is very sensitive, but this toner was great. The white tea products smell so so so so good. It is definetly worth the price and try. Their product ingredients are attractive and the packaging is modern and earthy. I trust origins with my skin.
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the way this toner makes my skin feel! My skin feels clean and smooth but mostly rejuvenated! I purchased it at the Origins counter at a Dillards and would definitely purchase this again. I used it as a back up and ended up liking it more than my original toner.
Rachel D.
I used to never use toners until I discovered this one. My skin soaks this wonderful toner right up! It smells amazing and helps protect your skin from all the harshness in the air. I have added this step in before the serums and I love it. It's cooling on the face helps you feel refreshed.
Jonathan C.
Stafford, VA
Smells amazing, but not a life-changer. I only have the time of day for products that are life-changers, especially at this price point. I LOVE some Origins products, but I haven't found a toner that works for me, yet. The Perfect World line breaks me out as well.
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
This product is great for sensitive skin types. It isn’t drying or harsh on the skin at all. I use this weekly and it has worked really well for me. I also like that origin products are mostly natural unlike many other skin care products. I would recommend this to anyone, I think it would work on all skin types!
Esperanza M.
Bermuda Dunes, CA
One of the biggest problems I have with toners is that they too often strip my already too-dry skin of moisture. This toner does not present that problem in the slightest. It is nourishing and really sets your skin up for the next phase of your skin care routine.
Zena C.
Vandergrift, PA
First off, I love this stuff! It works amazing and it makes your face feel super clean. The packaging is great and it smells amazing! I got it from the Origins counter inside the Macy's. I am a first time user but I would definitely buy it again! Great product!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?