BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren S.
Louisville , KY
I love this product!! It works so well, & has a very fresh natural scent. This makes my skin so soft and I use it to help my dry areas. My only issue with it is the size. I wish that it came in a larger size. Definitely worth trying if you are on the fence.
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I recently got in to toners so I haven't used many before, but I do like that this makes my skin nice and clean. It's that added boost needed to really perk up my skin. I've noticed my pores seem clearer which is nice!
Jamie O.
Eau Claire, WI
This is a great product because it makes my skin tighter and less tired looking. It a very gentle yet does the job well to tighten my skin. It has white tea in it which wakes up my skin in the morning. I have bout this multiple times an will keep buying it!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
This is the perfect toner for dry skin! It is alcohol free and a great product for my sensitive skin! I love the scent in it, it makes my skin feel refreshed! I follow it up with an exfoliator from Paula's Choice, then moisturize with a cream. It was recommended to me by at Sephora and I'm glad I found it!
Shelby F.
Corpus Christi
I love this toner! It cleans without being drying to the skin. The Perfect World line has been one of my favorites, even though I'm in no need of anti-aging currently. The product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed, ready to accept a smooth application of makeup. Would definitely purchase again!
cin n.
kent, oh
It smells and feels nice and has white tea, which provides antioxidants that help fight free radicals, therefore helping to prevent aging.  It lasts a pretty long time, but note that the bottle is slightly larger than the allowed travel size for flying, so don't pack it in your carry on when flying.
Theladyj S.
I look forward to trying this product I've heard a lot of great reviews about it but I have been skeptical about purchasing it so next week I'm making a goal to go ahead and purchase it and try and see if I love them
Riya D.
I love the fact that the is oil and alchohol free. I have dry and sensitive skin and this did not break out on me! It almost feels like there is a protective layer after using the toner! I first tried it as a sample from the store and picked myself the full size Version. It doesn't irritate my skin or dry out.
Aisha H.
White Sands , NM
Very gentle! I have sensitive skin and some astringents can really dry my skin out and cause it to burn. Not this one. It was gentle and helped prepare my skin for my skincare. The smell is amazing too, very earthy.
Sophi D.
Tampa
Love this moisteriser
It's very moisterising on my skin and at first it feels heavy but then quickly gets absorbed and a little bit goes a long way. The smell is so nice and the texture is very creamy. I have no issues wearing it beneath my foundation. It has never broken me out or made me shiny/greasy.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back