BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Sunny M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is amazing. I love this product. I love how soft your face feels after you use it. The smell of the white tea is so delightful. I'd definitely buy again. Very effective. I'd love to see what other products this brand has
Halley K.
Brookline, MA
I love this age defense treatment lotion. As a woman in my mid twenties I am always looking for products to fight signs of aging. This product is beneficial for my skin and fills it with nutrients while keeping my skin looking fresh and young! I highly recommend.
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
I use this following the perfect world cleanser. I do like the way it feels on my skin and I find it effective as a toner. The packaging is nice and it makes it easy to put on a cotton ball (I just press a cotton ball at the top and slightly tip the bottle over to put product on the cotton ball). I would buy this again.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
 I began using this toner a few weeks ago, and  love it! I've used other toners over the years, but they were a bit harsh. This is very gentle but leaves the skin smoooth and soft, especially after using the Origins cleanser or scrub, and it smells great! I use it with a cotton pad all over face, neck, chest and back. Escpecially refreshing in the summer time in a hot climate.
Lauren S.
Louisville , KY
I love this product!! It works so well, & has a very fresh natural scent. This makes my skin so soft and I use it to help my dry areas. My only issue with it is the size. I wish that it came in a larger size. Definitely worth trying if you are on the fence.
Jamie O.
Eau Claire, WI
This is a great product because it makes my skin tighter and less tired looking. It a very gentle yet does the job well to tighten my skin. It has white tea in it which wakes up my skin in the morning. I have bout this multiple times an will keep buying it!
Kelly M.
Apex, NC
I recently got in to toners so I haven't used many before, but I do like that this makes my skin nice and clean. It's that added boost needed to really perk up my skin. I've noticed my pores seem clearer which is nice!
Theladyj S.
I look forward to trying this product I've heard a lot of great reviews about it but I have been skeptical about purchasing it so next week I'm making a goal to go ahead and purchase it and try and see if I love them
Shelby F.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this toner! It cleans without being drying to the skin. The Perfect World line has been one of my favorites, even though I'm in no need of anti-aging currently. The product leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed, ready to accept a smooth application of makeup. Would definitely purchase again!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
This is the perfect toner for dry skin! It is alcohol free and a great product for my sensitive skin! I love the scent in it, it makes my skin feel refreshed! I follow it up with an exfoliator from Paula's Choice, then moisturize with a cream. It was recommended to me by at Sephora and I'm glad I found it!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?