BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I have combination oily skin most seasons. The A Perfect World Toner is wonderful at keeping my skin balanced and clean. The Silver Tipped White Tea extract has noticeably kept my skin clear of toxins. I have noticed that after using this toner for six months that I have fewer and fewer break outs. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination oily skin that wants an anti oxidant as well as a balancing toner.
Oscar N.
Tieton , WA
I can express how good this item smells. I got kit as a free sample and was sad when I went back and saw they were out of stock. I could tell this item is a good seller. I used it before my moisturizer and it made my face feel wonderful and clean. The price is very good for the amount that you get! LOVE IT!
Robyn H.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This little tube of wonderful is great for moisturizing your skin whether you are going bare or wearing your makeup. It makes your skin feel smooth and supple. It seems to reflect light so it helps to blur and dark spots. The scent is absolutely divine. I normally don't want scented face products but this has just a subtle smell. **I received this product for free, for review purposes. My opinion is fully mine and unbiased**
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
This smells amazing and adds a nice touch to your skincare routine, definitely is a great treatment lotion. That being said, it shouldn't be treated as an "astringent", but instead more of a gentle toner/treatment lotion or water. For those with very dry or oily skin, they may find themselves needing something more heavy duty. But it is a very nice product if you don't need too much of an astringent or hydrating toner.
Devin R.
    I used to use this a while back in college (so 5-7 years ago?). I was a lot more oily back then, so it was enough as a lotion/moisturizer for me. I liked it, but wanted to try new things. Fast forward to late last year... now in my late 20's, I can't use alcohol on my face or it will get really red, so I thought I'd give this another go. I can't use this as a lotion anymore, but it is an excellent toner! I use the Origins original skin essence in top of this and I'm really digging the combination. What I love about Origins in general is that their products are so reasonably priced and effective!
M W.
Saginaw, MI
This product smells like heaven. I'm not kidding. It actually reminds me of a nostalgic scent from when I was a kid, but it drives me crazy that I can't think of what. Anyway....... this was one of the first toners I ever owned and I still think it's one of the best. It feels very balancing and refreshing. It also never made me break out and never irritated or egged on my red-prone skin. And that smell!! Love.
Faith-Lauren W.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I always recommend Origins but specifically I enjoy this treatment. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh! However, it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of it's natural oils - which is a big deal for me since I prefer a less harsh product for my skin.
Brandy R.
This product acts like toner.. but doesn't dry out my skin. It instead leaves it feeling fresh and cleansed. I don't feel any irritation from it. I believe this product helped even out my skin tone and helped it look it's absolute best. I used many other products after this, and none of them gave me the same results. I miss this product now, so I just reordered it. Love love love it!!
Shelby M.
This product is a holy trail! It saved my skin, I suffered from consent breakouts, but when O started using this toner constantly it cleared up my skin!! I recently went on vacation and forgot to bring my toner my skins started breaking out, the first day home I used the origins toner and it started clearing up that day! I love that it's alcohol free and doesn't dry out my skin out!
Nataliia B.
I really love the brand's products - it fits my skin. I liked the tonic very much, it was not sticky, which is very important for me, it perfectly refreshed the skin and prepared it for the application of whey and srema. It has a very pleasant aroma. It is very economical.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?