BY ORIGINS #46 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Esther K.
Feels fresh and cleanse my face really well. It doesn't leave my skin raw and itchy like most toner. Also it smells really fresh and natural too
Melanie B.
London, Ontario
Love this toner, it is expensive but it is up there with kiehls when it comes to product quality. Gentle on the skin and also feels refreshing!
Hannah P.
Smells amazing. Work amazing. I would really recommend it to anyone like Looking for a new toner, it gives an amazing fresh feel to your face
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Tea tree oil is is great for acne and I use this just about just every day. The best thing about origins is that you get what you paid for
ash m.
Dinga
i love it it is amazing whose reading this you should buy it cuz its amaizng origins is one of my favorite brand I love it just love it
Judy M.
Love the Origins product line, this is light and gentle to use, with a soft, refreshing scent. Its not too harsh or drying, recommend!
Gwen O.
I usually use this before I go to bed. It feels so clean. I feel somthing satisfying whenever I use this. I don't know why hahaha lol.
Sarah M.
Morganton, NC
I like this toner in the morning before moisturizing. While I like it I really don't HAVE to have it so I probably won't repurchase.
irini s.
This lotion is very good i like it a lot this is amazing i had never had such an amazing lotion that does all it says it is very good
QUEEN U.
I first heard if this product on youtube and decited to give it a try. It was effective and also told my friend about this product
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?