BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

powered by

Buy on ULTA*
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
This product smells great 😍 not only does it smell good it does it's job.
I love toners and I'm usually super picky. Not because I only use certain brands but I have sensitive skin and eyes, so most toners tend to burn my face.
This one didn't however so I was super pleased with it. This toner also gives a nice tightening feeling without over doing it.
As I say in a lot of my skin care reviews, treating your skin early on helps a lot, with that said this toner is great for treating skin as you age. Young or more mature woman I think could find this toner a new fav.
Karen
This product sort of smells like oranges to me, it takes off all my extra makeup my cleanser misses however not sure how I feel about this- I will most likely try something else once I run out.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
I love most of origins products, I swear by their masks, especially the charcoal and rose clay. So when I got a sample of their toner with the purchase I was very excited to try it. Doesn’t smell bad at all, actually smells a bit sweet, when applied to the skin, as most toners do you feel a tingle, but I felt like it clogged my pores and made my few pimples worse. I saw more white heads then fewer, and I didn’t like how irritated parts of my face were. My skin did not like this, and I gave it a few tried with different moisturizers and cleansers, but had the same disappointing results. Might work for others, just didn’t work for me.
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
I use this every single day of my life. Seriously....I lovvvvve this product. I always pat in on before bed. The only negative thing I can say about it is I wish there was an easier way to use it...since its like water I feel it should have a dropper or maybe be used with a mist nozzle because it just unscrews and its open like a water bottle...when I use it I always spill some in the cracks of my fingers and its sad that I loose some of such an amazing product!
briana s.
I cannot say enough good things about this product that has no harsh chemicals the ingredients you can pronounce it’s all organic I’m pretty sure you can drink it and it makes my skin feel so much cleaner after using I know it’s a small bottle for a big price but it lasts a long time if you’re careful with it
Emily W.
Greenwood, SC
Great product that does everything advertised! The packaging is very ascetically pleasing. I was very pleased with the product and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of toners. Its hard to find one that works on my sensitive combo/dry skin.

This one was decent. Not earth shattering, but also not a complete fail. It didn't irritate my skin, nor break or dry me out.

I like to keep a bottle on hand to use on days where I've had on a full face of makeup and feel like a need a little extra wipe down before moving on to my serums. I do not use it daily, but like it for that purpose.
Nicole H.
I'm so torn on this product because I want to love it so bad.  The scent is amazing, my skin feels clean, soft, smooth, and toned after use.  However, after a lot of investigation into my skin routine and singling out products, I'm almost positive this toner was causing tiny milia around my eyebrows and under my under eye area (I was not putting the product in my eye area).  I stopped using the product (and left the remainder of my skincare the same) and the tiny bumps went away. I absolutely loved everything about this product except for my unfortunate skin reaction.  Super bummed!
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I'm 26 and I'm always looking for age-defense products, so when I saw this one I decided to give it a try, mostly because I like this brand an I love tea. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate or harm it, so it is a thumps up for this product. I don't know if it really works as a age-defense but it has tea so it should work. I think I will keep buying it.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
Love this! Purchased it at Sephora. Was about $20-$25. It is very gentle and I love that it is paraben free! I just started using all paraben free products on my face to prevent aging. After cleansing my face I put a small amount on a cotton pad and swipe across my entire face. I then follow with my moisturizer. Would definitely buy again. The bottle is kind of small so using it twice a day I kind of went through it quickly.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract

back