Add a Photo

#29 in Toners & Astringents

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Feb. 27, 2017, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Origins A Perfect World(TM) Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea 5 oz/ 150 mL
This product smells great 😍 not only does it smell good it does it's job.
I love toners and I'm usually super picky. Not because I only use certain brands but I have sensitive skin and eyes, so most toners tend to burn my face.
This one didn't however so I was super pleased with it. This toner also gives a nice tightening feeling without over doing it.
As I say in a lot of my skin care reviews, treating your skin early on helps a lot, with that said this toner is great for treating skin as you age. Young or more mature woman I think could find this toner a new fav.
Elle R.
Elle R.
Portland, OR
April 5, 2017, 9:36 p.m.
I looked for so long to add a toner to my skincare regimen for, but wanted to avoid anything that was might be to harsh to my delicate skin because I use scrubs and peels frequently. This toner was a perfect match! It feels both cleansing and hydrating without the burning feeling toners sometimes give. The light white tea scent is absolutely lovely. If you're like me and love weekly face masks, this toner might a great product for your skin!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Austin, TX
March 30, 2017, 9:49 a.m.
I've been wanting to add a toner to my skincare regimen for awhile, but wanted to avoid anything that was too alcohol-y because I use scrubs and peels frequently. Love this toner! It feels both cleansing and hydrating without the burning or squeaky-clean feeling toners sometimes give. Also has a light white tea scent.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
April 30, 2017, 11:35 a.m.
This was one of my very first "hydrating" toners. Previously I had thought you would use this similar to the astringent toners of my teens ( think Sea Breeze). THIS IS NOT THAT TONER.
Origins is lightly hydrating with a pleasant scent. I will use it as a moisturizer on its own for my oily skin, or as a step before my traditional moisturizer. As the name suggests, my skin felt lightly protected and "clean" after cleansing.
I have repurchased this product since, but it is not a "holy grail" hydrating toner.
Chantal J.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
May 5, 2017, 3:05 p.m.
I have combination oily skin most seasons. The A Perfect World Toner is wonderful at keeping my skin balanced and clean. The Silver Tipped White Tea extract has noticeably kept my skin clear of toxins. I have noticed that after using this toner for six months that I have fewer and fewer break outs. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination oily skin that wants an anti oxidant as well as a balancing toner.
Britni Rose G.
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
June 2, 2017, 10:29 a.m.
This smells amazing and adds a nice touch to your skincare routine, definitely is a great treatment lotion. That being said, it shouldn't be treated as an "astringent", but instead more of a gentle toner/treatment lotion or water. For those with very dry or oily skin, they may find themselves needing something more heavy duty. But it is a very nice product if you don't need too much of an astringent or hydrating toner.
Faith-Lauren W.
Faith-Lauren W.
Feb. 8, 2017, 5:10 p.m.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I always recommend Origins but specifically I enjoy this treatment. It leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh! However, it doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped of it's natural oils - which is a big deal for me since I prefer a less harsh product for my skin.
Rashawna R.
Rashawna R.
None ya, WA
May 22, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
I have combination oily and sensitive skin. Most toners dry my skin out too much or they are just too harsh and the leave my skin very irritated. This toner is the opposite of that! It leaves my skin felling balanced and soft and hydrated but not too hydrated. This stuff is amazing and the antioxidants help to improve dullness in the skin. I think this is a great toner for all skin types.
Nathalie E.
Nathalie E.
Doral
June 2, 2017, 11:49 p.m.
I'm 26 and I'm always looking for age-defense products, so when I saw this one I decided to give it a try, mostly because I like this brand an I love tea. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate or harm it, so it is a thumps up for this product. I don't know if it really works as a age-defense but it has tea so it should work. I think I will keep buying it.
Ashlynd K.
Ashlynd K.
Happy Valley, OR
April 2, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
I received a free mini facial at The #MyPerfectWorld event courtesy of Origins. I loved the scent of the toner however unfortunately for me I have sensitive skin and it began to warn and lightly burn my skin. My two star review of this is purely due to my skins sensitivity to the product. I'm sure that for many this product was great. It just wasn't my favorite.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Inwood
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract