Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea uploaded by Dorian S.

BY ORIGINS #55 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Shelby M.
This product is a holy trail! It saved my skin, I suffered from consent breakouts, but when O started using this toner constantly it cleared up my skin!! I recently went on vacation and forgot to bring my toner my skins started breaking out, the first day home I used the origins toner and it started clearing up that day! I love that it's alcohol free and doesn't dry out my skin out!
Jillian M.
Orange, CA
This product is a good toner, but I wouldn't give it five stars because I was expecting a little more. I was satisfied with it overall, but I wanted it to do a little more oil control wise. For the price, I would go with a better option, and probably wouldn't buy this specific toner again, but definitely would buy from the brand.
Diana D.
Sayville, NY
This product seriously changed my skin. I bought it while on vacation in Orlando recommended to me by the store clerk at Origins. It has a nice light smell, it really tones your skin without stripping it. It leaves skin feeling nice and moisturized. After using one bottle I feel like my pores have improved drastically and my skin literally glows!
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Sadly this product did not work out for me. I was hoping this would help keep my skin clear and have some properties to help slow down my skins aging process but instead I broke out really horribly from this. I love origins products, by sadly this was not for me.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
I use this more as a toner. My skin has greatly improved since I switched to origins products. I use this and the Dr weil line. I like using this toner at night. It's great for sensitive skin. There is no alcohol in this which is nice.
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
Great toner really gets rid of all of the extra makeup I didn't even know I had on while being super gentle at the same and still effective with pretty simple packaging couldn't get any better love this product will buy again
Nidhi J.
Chicago
 I absolutely love the I love this product. I would use for a very long time and I could see the difference but once I stop using it as well I would see a difference on my skin
Sarah L.
This product smells great ūüėć not only does it smell good it does it's job.
I love toners and I'm usually super picky. Not because I only use certain brands but I have sensitive skin and eyes, so most toners tend to burn my face.
This one didn't however so I was super pleased with it. This toner also gives a nice tightening feeling without over doing it.
As I say in a lot of my skin care reviews, treating your skin early on helps a lot, with that said this toner is great for treating skin as you age. Young or more mature woman I think could find this toner a new fav.
Nicole H.
I'm so torn on this product because I want to love it so bad.  The scent is amazing, my skin feels clean, soft, smooth, and toned after use.  However, after a lot of investigation into my skin routine and singling out products, I'm almost positive this toner was causing tiny milia around my eyebrows and under my under eye area (I was not putting the product in my eye area).  I stopped using the product (and left the remainder of my skincare the same) and the tiny bumps went away. I absolutely loved everything about this product except for my unfortunate skin reaction.  Super bummed!
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
I'm 26 and I'm always looking for age-defense products, so when I saw this one I decided to give it a try, mostly because I like this brand an I love tea. I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate or harm it, so it is a thumps up for this product. I don't know if it really works as a age-defense but it has tea so it should work. I think I will keep buying it.
Deborah G.
Inwood
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Sheridan A.
Denver, CO
Should this be used morning and night?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
kari s.
Chino, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?