Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea uploaded by Dorian S.

BY ORIGINS #56 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
This product smells great ūüėć not only does it smell good it does it's job.
I love toners and I'm usually super picky. Not because I only use certain brands but I have sensitive skin and eyes, so most toners tend to burn my face.
This one didn't however so I was super pleased with it. This toner also gives a nice tightening feeling without over doing it.
As I say in a lot of my skin care reviews, treating your skin early on helps a lot, with that said this toner is great for treating skin as you age. Young or more mature woman I think could find this toner a new fav.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I'm so torn on this product because I want to love it so bad.  The scent is amazing, my skin feels clean, soft, smooth, and toned after use.  However, after a lot of investigation into my skin routine and singling out products, I'm almost positive this toner was causing tiny milia around my eyebrows and under my under eye area (I was not putting the product in my eye area).  I stopped using the product (and left the remainder of my skincare the same) and the tiny bumps went away. I absolutely loved everything about this product except for my unfortunate skin reaction.  Super bummed!
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Iowa City, IA
I received this in a gift set from Origins and wasn't sure how to use it.  I now use it in place of a toner after I cleanse my face and before I use serum and moisturizer.  My skin feels lifted and refreshed after using which leaves me extremely happy because I had zero expecations for it.  I notice a difference in my pores and skin texture adding this to my skincare routine.  I am 21 so I am not crazy sure about the age defense treatment and its effectiveness but never to early to get ahead with age-defense!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
I have absolutely fallen in love with this product. It is like a huge drink of water for your face after cleansing. As soon as I step out of the shower I pat this product into my skin. It moisturizes and is extremely light weight. It soaks right into your skin. After it is dry I go in with the rest of my skin care. It is kind of expensive but the bottle has lasted me several months to date, using it everyday, and I still have a half bottle left.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Austin, TX
I've been wanting to add a toner to my skincare regimen for awhile, but wanted to avoid anything that was too alcohol-y because I use scrubs and peels frequently. Love this toner! It feels both cleansing and hydrating without the burning or squeaky-clean feeling toners sometimes give. Also has a light white tea scent.
Elle R.
Elle R.
Portland, OR
I looked for so long to add a toner to my skincare regimen for, but wanted to avoid anything that was might be to harsh to my delicate skin because I use scrubs and peels frequently. This toner was a perfect match! It feels both cleansing and hydrating without the burning feeling toners sometimes give. The light white tea scent is absolutely lovely. If you're like me and love weekly face masks, this toner might a great product for your skin!
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
This was one of my very first "hydrating" toners. Previously I had thought you would use this similar to the astringent toners of my teens ( think Sea Breeze). THIS IS NOT THAT TONER.
Origins is lightly hydrating with a pleasant scent. I will use it as a moisturizer on its own for my oily skin, or as a step before my traditional moisturizer. As the name suggests, my skin felt lightly protected and "clean" after cleansing.
I have repurchased this product since, but it is not a "holy grail" hydrating toner.
Chantal J.
Chantal J.
Kansas City, MO
I have combination oily skin most seasons. The A Perfect World Toner is wonderful at keeping my skin balanced and clean. The Silver Tipped White Tea extract has noticeably kept my skin clear of toxins. I have noticed that after using this toner for six months that I have fewer and fewer break outs. I would recommend this product to anyone with combination oily skin that wants an anti oxidant as well as a balancing toner.
Robyn H.
Robyn H.
This little tube of wonderful is great for moisturizing your skin whether you are going bare or wearing your makeup. It makes your skin feel smooth and supple. It seems to reflect light so it helps to blur and dark spots. The scent is absolutely divine. I normally don't want scented face products but this has just a subtle smell. **I received this product for free, for review purposes. My opinion is fully mine and unbiased**
Britni Rose G.
Britni Rose G.
Memphis, NY
This smells amazing and adds a nice touch to your skincare routine, definitely is a great treatment lotion. That being said, it shouldn't be treated as an "astringent", but instead more of a gentle toner/treatment lotion or water. For those with very dry or oily skin, they may find themselves needing something more heavy duty. But it is a very nice product if you don't need too much of an astringent or hydrating toner.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Inwood
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Sheridan A.
Sheridan A.
Westerville, OH
Should this be used morning and night?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
kari s.
kari s.
Chino, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?