Origins A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea uploaded by Dorian S.

BY ORIGINS #67 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie S.
Long Is City, NY
I love most of origins products, I swear by their masks, especially the charcoal and rose clay. So when I got a sample of their toner with the purchase I was very excited to try it. Doesn’t smell bad at all, actually smells a bit sweet, when applied to the skin, as most toners do you feel a tingle, but I felt like it clogged my pores and made my few pimples worse. I saw more white heads then fewer, and I didn’t like how irritated parts of my face were. My skin did not like this, and I gave it a few tried with different moisturizers and cleansers, but had the same disappointing results. Might work for others, just didn’t work for me.
Annie🐻💕 R.
This was the first toner I ever used. I can’t remember being amazed by this toner. But I remember my skin feeling refreshed and clean without feeling like it stripped my skin. It’s nice and gentle I think it’s a great toner to start off with if you want to bring a toner into your skincare routine.
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toner . Keeps my face moisturized while balancing and refreshing . I think it is important to note that it will not leave your face oily and that it is best for some one wanting anti aging benefits or someone who experiences over drying with other toners .
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
This product is great for sensitive skin types. It isn’t drying or harsh on the skin at all. I use this weekly and it has worked really well for me. I also like that origin products are mostly natural unlike many other skin care products. I would recommend this to anyone, I think it would work on all skin types!
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I got this toner in a origins set and I love it so much! I never understood the importance of a toner but since I l added it to my skincare routine my face feels and looks great. It’s really refreshing and feels like it gives my skin a good deep cleaning!
Armyn D.
San Diego, CA
I only use this product if my skin is feeling a bit dull and needs more cleansing. I feel like this product is a bit drying on my skin especially with the cold air. I’ll probably try it again during summer and see if it works better then
Lecia S.
Minneapolis , MN
This felt less like a toner and more like a light essence or something. It smells DIVINE, too! Also noticed a big difference in how even/soft my skin looked after about two weeks. Incredibly gentle and was safe to use on my open acne
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing face oil. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face oil that works wonders for your face.
Ashley B.
Montecito , CA
This is by far my favorite toner to this day! It smells fresh, and helps give your skin an extra clean feel. It is not drying like some toners and gives your skin a subtle glow. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Tatevik M.
Clackamas, OR
Great toner. I was recommended this toner in Sephora by an employee. I am glad I purchased because it has a soothing scent, doesn't irritate my skin, works great in my skincare routine. It's also affordable which I love!
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?
kari s.
Chino, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract