BY ORIGINS #49 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Autumn S.
I love the smell of this toner but I have not used it for long so no changes for now. It feels really nice on the skin and I like to use this when I need an extra sweep to get my makeup off my face. I always love a product that is made with more natural ingredients and this stuff is really nice for my skin no problems so far! I give 4 stars because I haven’t used it long and there’s just no difference yet.
Analyssa B.
Orlando, Florida
This smells very pleasant. The whole line of Origins A Perfect World skincare smells delicious. I would use this after my Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2, and it would make me feel slimy.. it was my oily or anything like that, but even on use of its own, I did not particularly enjoy using the product. I ended up returned it as it was just sitting on my vanity.
Anne T.
redford
This “lotion” or “essence” is liquid, and you have to buy the pump separate but it’s worth it to make the product last longer. I squirt one pump into my hands and pat into my face. It’s soothing, slightly hydrating, doesn’t cause breakouts, and makes pores look nice. Lately I’ve been applying 2 layers. It also smells nice and subtle.
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
love love love love! i wish i could give 5 stars but i truly dislike toners that are applied with a cotton pad..: i dont understand why this cant be applied as a spray. some people dislike that this contains alcohol but i think it works amazing and makes my skin feel and look great!
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toner . Keeps my face moisturized while balancing and refreshing . I think it is important to note that it will not leave your face oily and that it is best for some one wanting anti aging benefits or someone who experiences over drying with other toners .
Rachel S.
New York
AMAZING toner which is perfectly refreshing and very gentle. My skin feels cleaner and breathes a huge sigh of relief after I apply it. Bonus: a great, fresh scent that’s not at all over-powering!
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I got this toner in a origins set and I love it so much! I never understood the importance of a toner but since I l added it to my skincare routine my face feels and looks great. It’s really refreshing and feels like it gives my skin a good deep cleaning!
Natasha M.
Wilmington , NC
I am in LOVE with this! The scent is my favorite and I get excited to use this product day and night. I have never followed a regimen prior and have been so happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes face after cleansing and prior to using the serum.
Kristina j.
Vail
Once again, I LOVE another one of their products. I think their prices are very fair. Especially because they WORK. they work so well. Anything I have ever bought has done their name justice. This helped even out my unevenness. And the white tea was so nice and soft on my skin. It wasn't too much. But just pure perfection. Couldn't reccomend this product enough!
Emma S.
Lemoore
I have noticed a huge difference in how smooth and soft my skin is after I started using this. I have combination skin and it has helped moisturize my dry areas. Lots of toners usually strip the skin which left my skin more dry but this one has helped a lot!
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Is thus product worth it? I've seen great results with white tea extract