BY ORIGINS #45 in Toners & Astringents

Buy on Sephora*
Erica M.
Carlisle, AR
Love it! All natural product. Feels like a day at the spa! Very refreshing & gentle- this alcohol free toner evens skin tone without burning or causing redness. Good for normal, sensitive or combination skin. Also would prob work for oily skin. Helps take off any soap or cleansing residue. I would reccomend it to a friend or family member.
Jessican N.
This is ok. It helps clean off extra dirt and makeup. I'm giving it two stars because it is full of essential oils that make this product smell nice but may irritate skin and will do nothing to protect skin from aging. The citrus oils will actually make your skin photosensitive and more prone to sun damage. It claims to hydrate skin, but it did not have that effect on mine.
Anne T.
redford
This “lotion” or “essence” is liquid, and you have to buy the pump separate but it’s worth it to make the product last longer. I squirt one pump into my hands and pat into my face. It’s soothing, slightly hydrating, doesn’t cause breakouts, and makes pores look nice. Lately I’ve been applying 2 layers. It also smells nice and subtle.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
love love love love! i wish i could give 5 stars but i truly dislike toners that are applied with a cotton pad..: i dont understand why this cant be applied as a spray. some people dislike that this contains alcohol but i think it works amazing and makes my skin feel and look great!
Kelly K.
Fresno, CA
This is my favorite toner . Keeps my face moisturized while balancing and refreshing . I think it is important to note that it will not leave your face oily and that it is best for some one wanting anti aging benefits or someone who experiences over drying with other toners .
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
This product is great for sensitive skin types. It isn’t drying or harsh on the skin at all. I use this weekly and it has worked really well for me. I also like that origin products are mostly natural unlike many other skin care products. I would recommend this to anyone, I think it would work on all skin types!
Madeleine F.
San Antonio, TX
I got this toner in a origins set and I love it so much! I never understood the importance of a toner but since I l added it to my skincare routine my face feels and looks great. It’s really refreshing and feels like it gives my skin a good deep cleaning!
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
So nice and refreshing! My skin never looked better. It’s great for dry sensitive skin ,it never stung and leaves my skin feeling so fresh, smooth & soft. It’s an amazing age defense moisturizing toner totally recommend it to everyone.
Jessica M.
I like the origins line, but this particular product made my face break out. It made my skin feel tight which was nice, but didn’t help in terms of sensitive skin. Aside from that, it didn’t feel harsh and has a great smell. It may be better for those without sensitive skin.
Natasha M.
Wilmington
I am in LOVE with this! The scent is my favorite and I get excited to use this product day and night. I have never followed a regimen prior and have been so happy with the results. I have very sensitive skin and this soothes face after cleansing and prior to using the serum.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Is this a lotion or Moisturizer
Lindsey T.
Ingleside, TX
Does it work for acne prone skin? Is it oily?
Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
Is this a serum or more of a water pack?
Alicia S.
Dying to try this. Any opinions?