BY ORIGINS #56 in Toners & Astringents

Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; butylene glycol; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, magnolia acuminata flower extract, iris pallida (orris) root extract, rosa damascena (rose) extract, citral, linalool, limonene; camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract; glycerin; thermus thermophillus ferment; trehalose; sorbitol; sodium hyaluronate; caprylyl glycol; polysorbate 20; magnesium ascorbyl phosphate; hexylene glycol; tocopheryl acetate; citric acid; sodium citrate; sodium benzoate; phenoxyethanol <ILN37234>

• It seems oily &amp; i have yet to try it....has it made anyone br...2 Answers
  • The details say this is a moisturizer, but many reviews say this ...4 Answers
  • I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to p...1 Answers
Morgan H.
nevada, IA
Haven’t used toner as much as I should. I just recently started looking on the market and trying some. I loved this one because it had the age benefits in it. I don’t know if I would purchase it again just because I can get the same result in a drugstore brand.
Julie P.
I wanna say this works for my face. I think it could be stronger as a product to the skin but it does make me feel refreshed after using. It doesn't feel oily which is a good thing. I use it daily. I even bought a pump so it's convenient.
Aimee E.
New Britain, CT
I've noticed many other reviewers call this a "toner." Technically it is not; it is a pre-treatment / post-toning treatment. I don't use this every night after my regular toner. I use this a few times a week. It does make my skin incredibly soft and more radiant than the nights I don't use it.
Sandra M.
I love how this toner rips off any makeup left behind after cleansing, without making my face feel dry or itchy. It doesn’t burn at all. And I absolutely love how it smells. Your skin just breathes and feels so clean after use.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing toner. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good toner that works wonders for your face.
Sadaf A.
Katy
Omg!! The smell!! It’s so refreshing and you feel like a million dollars! This is a toner plus essence and you may use a cotton pad or just light pat with your hands. It feels super refreshing and hydrating on the skin!
Macarena O.
Newport News
I really love Origins, except this product didn't really do anything for me.  I originally bought it thinking this was a toner, but it wasn't astringent enough and also, it isn't really hydrating enough on its own as a lotion.  I would say, if you have really oily skin and want to use this as a lotion instead go for it.  But, if you have combination skin or more dry, I would skip this.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
I was told to use a toner, but I truly don’t see a difference in my skin after adding it to my routine! It smells good and is quality product. I rated it lower because I just don’t see it being necessary
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing! It makes the skin feel so fresh and clean. I never knew the importance of using a toner until I started watching all of this beauty guru tutorials on YouTube. It’s great to cleanse the skin and help with its pH
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
It seems oily & i have yet to try it....has it made anyone break out? Im scared.
Gabie C.
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?