BY ORIGINS #68 in Toners & Astringents

Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; butylene glycol; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, magnolia acuminata flower extract, iris pallida (orris) root extract, rosa damascena (rose) extract, citral, linalool, limonene; camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract; glycerin; thermus thermophillus ferment; trehalose; sorbitol; sodium hyaluronate; caprylyl glycol; polysorbate 20; magnesium ascorbyl phosphate; hexylene glycol; tocopheryl acetate; citric acid; sodium citrate; sodium benzoate; phenoxyethanol <ILN37234>

• It seems oily &amp; i have yet to try it....has it made anyone br...2 Answers
  • The details say this is a moisturizer, but many reviews say this ...4 Answers
  • I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to p...1 Answers
Macarena O.
Newport News
I really love Origins, except this product didn't really do anything for me.  I originally bought it thinking this was a toner, but it wasn't astringent enough and also, it isn't really hydrating enough on its own as a lotion.  I would say, if you have really oily skin and want to use this as a lotion instead go for it.  But, if you have combination skin or more dry, I would skip this.
Chelsea V.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! It makes the skin feel so fresh and clean. I never knew the importance of using a toner until I started watching all of this beauty guru tutorials on YouTube. It’s great to cleanse the skin and help with its pH
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
susana G.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite all time toner. For sure worth the money. It’s my ride or die holly grail toned. It smells so delicious!!!! Like fruit loops cereal. It’s gently one your skin and feels refreshing.
Jacqueline B.
Denver
This product cleans my face and I can feel it closing my pores while it does it! It doesn't burn like lots of toners and it smells absolutely amazing! I want them to make a perfume that smells this fresh and pretty. The cost for the quality is incredible and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a clean ingredient, high quality toner.
Derick K.
 This toner balanced out my in uneven combination skin i used to be oily t zone and dry on my four head making a very complicated to wear foundation properly but using this toner it completely removed my combination skin and helped  my skin heal I finally have supple and hydrated skin thinks to organic
Lucy R.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very refreshing product. I don't know if it really makes a huge difference in my skin or actually works as a "treatment". I use it every morning though. I am not a morning person and this just completely wakes me up and makes me feel ready for the day. The packaging is so beautiful too!
Maegan M.
West Pelzer
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a sample of this and tried it. It works well, but isn’t for me. The price is a bit more than I would want to spend regularly on a simple product like this. It’s an okay product if you need something basic.
Renee M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best toner ever! I have been loyal to this product for over 10 years I believe and I don’t see an end in sight! I’ve dabbled with other toners but nothing compares to this so far!
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of Origins. I find that a lot of their products have to many scents/essential oil's in them that really irritate my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin, and I suffer from rosacea so finding a good hydrating skin product has been my goal. I tried this on a whim because I have a good friend that swares by origins. The product does have a scent but it's refreshing more so then essential oil smelling. It really does hydrate my skin very well before I put on any serums or skin treatments. Would it work on it's own for hydration? No, but it is a good prep to get the skin ready for other products. This is a must repurchase for me.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seems oily & i have yet to try it....has it made anyone break out? Im scared.
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?