Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
#20 in Toners & Astringents

Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; butylene glycol; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, magnolia acuminata flower extract, iris pallida (orris) root extract, rosa damascena (rose) extract, citral, linalool, limonene; camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract; glycerin; thermus thermophillus ferment; trehalose; sorbitol; sodium hyaluronate; caprylyl glycol; polysorbate 20; magnesium ascorbyl phosphate; hexylene glycol; tocopheryl acetate; citric acid; sodium citrate; sodium benzoate; phenoxyethanol <ILN37234>

Photo (1)
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL

I'm not a huge fan of Origins. I find that a lot of their products have to many scents/essential oil's in them that really irritate my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin, and I suffer from rosacea so finding a good hydrating skin product has been my goal. I tried this on a whim because I have a good friend that swares by origins. The product does have a scent but it's refreshing more so then essential oil smelling. It really does hydrate my skin very well before I put on any serums or skin treatments. Would it work on it's own for hydration? No, but it is a good prep to get the skin ready for other products. This is a must repurchase for me.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

I'm a sucker for Origins. After trying their overnight masque I was piqued and wanted to venture deeper into Origins products due to their high quality natural ingredients. I ran out of my Boscia and after some research, I landed on this one. The smells is slightly strong but it does a fantastic job of cleansing my skin after double cleansing with facial soap. It did slightly tingle/burn a few times but the aftermath effect is worth it. I'd recommend they package their toners in a spray format for easier use.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Simi Valley, CA

I'm an Origins fanatic. As a beauty blogger, my job is to try as many brands as possible and this is by far my favorite. Their white tea toner has become a staple in my daily routine and there is no comparison for the wonders it has done to my face! I wear a lot of makeup almost everyday so I'm always worried about my skin becoming tired, and after trying about 10 different toners this is my favorite. It leaves my face feeling tingly and fresh, and makes any product I put on after stay on better!
Kinsey G.
Kinsey G.
Annan Road , Colchester

I love this moisturizer! I am always looking for great moisturizers that don't contain parabens or sulfates, and this one is amazing. It's a little bit pricey, but a small amount goes a long way and it's an excellent combination of lightweight and very hydrating. My skin seems smoothr and softer when I use this moisturizer. I used this one at night in summer and twice a day in winter- it keeps my skin tone bright and even. I would definitely recommend this to a friend!
Ciara O.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca

This stuff is a dream! I love the scent. Not overpowering at all. This product removes any left over makeup and dirt after I wash my face and doesn't leave it feeling dry at all. I'd still recommend using a moisturizer after just to help retain moisture. I noticed a big difference in the tone of my skin, it definitely helps neutralize redness overtime. This will also last you quite a while. I use it every night and sometimes every day and it lasts 6 months for me.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wilmington, CA

I use this every single day of my life. Seriously....I lovvvvve this product. I always pat in on before bed. The only negative thing I can say about it is I wish there was an easier way to use it...since its like water I feel it should have a dropper or maybe be used with a mist nozzle because it just unscrews and its open like a water bottle...when I use it I always spill some in the cracks of my fingers and its sad that I loose some of such an amazing product!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Kingston, Ontario

This is the best toner I've ever tried. It has a really nice fragrance which I like. Often times, toners can have a strong alcohol smell that I am not a fan of. The product also tightens and clears my pores without my skin feeling right after. It has a very cooling and calming sensation. I have combination skin and it has really helped to control the areas that are oily without drying out the other areas of my face. I would definitely recommend!
I have always had moderate acne with relatively red skin. All of the products I have used before this toner made my skin fiery red with a burning sensation and usually ended up drying out my face. I took a shot in the dark and spent the $22 on this toner and it was the best decision I have ever made. My skin does not feel try at all... I do not even use a moisturizer afterwards. and my skins redness has gone away!
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Seattle, WA

I used this toner for a long time, it was a nice way to wake up my face in the morning if I didn't have time to wash it. I loved it until I realized how expensive it was compared to other brands that have practically the same products. Since then I have been using Micellar water as an alternative and it works great! While there is nothing wrong with this product at all you can easily find cheeper alternatives.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Vancouver

I have combination skin with sun damage and fine lines. I did not notice much benefit from using this product and therefore I would not deem this product worth the price. It has an odd vitamin C type smell to it. The packaging is so similar to the Origins eye makeup remover that I once confused them and put this on my eyes which burned a lot! I finished the bottle, but I did not / would not repurchase
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky

Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL

It seems oily & i have yet to try it....has it made anyone break out? Im scared.

Join Now