BY ORIGINS #62 in Toners & Astringents

Oil and alcohol free treatment lotion helps surround skin in an age-defending protective bubble. Antioxidant-rich White Tea plus revitalizing Trehalose hydrate. Leaves skin soft, smooth, comfortable. Prepped for treatments to follow.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau; butylene glycol; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, magnolia acuminata flower extract, iris pallida (orris) root extract, rosa damascena (rose) extract, citral, linalool, limonene; camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract; glycerin; thermus thermophillus ferment; trehalose; sorbitol; sodium hyaluronate; caprylyl glycol; polysorbate 20; magnesium ascorbyl phosphate; hexylene glycol; tocopheryl acetate; citric acid; sodium citrate; sodium benzoate; phenoxyethanol <ILN37234>

• It seems oily &amp; i have yet to try it....has it made anyone br...2 Answers
  • The details say this is a moisturizer, but many reviews say this ...4 Answers
  • I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to p...1 Answers
Genie C.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of Origins. I find that a lot of their products have to many scents/essential oil's in them that really irritate my skin. I have dry, sensitive skin, and I suffer from rosacea so finding a good hydrating skin product has been my goal. I tried this on a whim because I have a good friend that swares by origins. The product does have a scent but it's refreshing more so then essential oil smelling. It really does hydrate my skin very well before I put on any serums or skin treatments. Would it work on it's own for hydration? No, but it is a good prep to get the skin ready for other products. This is a must repurchase for me.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I'm a sucker for Origins. After trying their overnight masque I was piqued and wanted to venture deeper into Origins products due to their high quality natural ingredients. I ran out of my Boscia and after some research, I landed on this one. The smells is slightly strong but it does a fantastic job of cleansing my skin after double cleansing with facial soap. It did slightly tingle/burn a few times but the aftermath effect is worth it. I'd recommend they package their toners in a spray format for easier use.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Simi Valley, CA
I'm an Origins fanatic. As a beauty blogger, my job is to try as many brands as possible and this is by far my favorite. Their white tea toner has become a staple in my daily routine and there is no comparison for the wonders it has done to my face! I wear a lot of makeup almost everyday so I'm always worried about my skin becoming tired, and after trying about 10 different toners this is my favorite. It leaves my face feeling tingly and fresh, and makes any product I put on after stay on better!
Ciara O.
Ciara O.
Corona, Ca
This stuff is a dream! I love the scent. Not overpowering at all. This product removes any left over makeup and dirt after I wash my face and doesn't leave it feeling dry at all. I'd still recommend using a moisturizer after just to help retain moisture. I noticed a big difference in the tone of my skin, it definitely helps neutralize redness overtime. This will also last you quite a while. I use it every night and sometimes every day and it lasts 6 months for me.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wilmington, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every single day of my life. Seriously....I lovvvvve this product. I always pat in on before bed. The only negative thing I can say about it is I wish there was an easier way to use it...since its like water I feel it should have a dropper or maybe be used with a mist nozzle because it just unscrews and its open like a water bottle...when I use it I always spill some in the cracks of my fingers and its sad that I loose some of such an amazing product!
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
This smells really good! I love the way it feels on my skin. It is refreshing. I bought it a while ago, used it for a bit then stopped. but I just came across it again, used it everyday in a row for at least a month... my skin looks and feels so great. My skin is clear and radiant. My skin looks so healthy now! I certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a little boost in their skin care.
Hebah J.
Hebah J.
This stuff is great with for getting all that dirt and make up your make up remover or cleanser missed! It's also alcohol and oil free which is amazing as well. It has a scent of citrus of some kind. I give it three stars cause I didn't see a change in my skin after using for a few months, just only the fact it got the dirt/makeup left over off my face but I can find a cheaper toner to do that.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Hayward, CA
I really like this toner for a couple of reasons but in general this is true to the unisex claim, i know some people feel facial certain products are strictly for woman but thia smells good bit jot girly. I think this would be something a man would like as well. This disn't react bad to my slin, ive had other toners burn my skin or make me break out in a red rash. I recommend this
Amara J.
Amara J.
Olympia, WA
not only does this product make your face look like it is glowing but it is made with green tea so it also actually rejuvenated your skin and makes it hydrated and fresh looking. the packaging was small and simple and it fitted the product so well and made sure it was contained. the price for the item was acceptable as well but some places it is a little too pricey for my taste
Lillian K.
Lillian K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this toner and the smell. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I do love the packaging also and found the product very effective. I find myself buying this over and over again and love this product. I would recomend this too others but if you have sensitive skin then this might not be the best because under my eyes it burns a little and makes the red.
Delaney O.
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Loran M.
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It seems oily & i have yet to try it....has it made anyone break out? Im scared.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this at sephora and I'm not sure if I need to put it on a cotton pad or just in the palm of my hand. How is it supposed to be applied?