BY ORIGINS

An antiaging moisturizer with the protective powers of white tea. Research at several major universities has proven that white tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, and anti-pollution antidotes. Now its protective powers are energized and optimized in a moisturizer that surrounds skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble. This barrier intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin's ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin's moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7. see more...

• Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete th...1 Answers
manni⛄ H.
Alameda
 have been using this now for about a week, twice a day. I have worn this with and without makeup and have decided this is the most amazing moisturizer ever. Besides the scent being perfect as soon as I work this into my skin you Can visibly see the radiance from the glow with my skin being just hydrated. I don't know if it is the citrus or what other ingredients in it that is doing it but another thing I love is that in the morning when I apply it the scent just peeps me up! It Absorbs quick and keeps my skin hydrated all-day long I am absolutely hands down in love with this moisturizer. This is my honest Opinion and review.
Jennifer V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice cream that isn’t too greasy and doesn’t irritate my skin. A little goes a long way. The packaging is simple matching all of their products but is good quality. I like that they don’t bother with boxing the products which is really just a waste as you are paying for a box to toss in the trash. I order all of my origins products online from origins.com to get the best deals and they arrive quickly. Would order again as I have for years.
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins A Perfect World was around $45.. for only 2 ounces ... so i expected it to at a higher quality than Olay ( that runs me around $25 for around the same amount ) I was WRONG ... I did notice a slight difference with the tightening / lifting BUT Olay STILL rules with it cost and overall face appearance effects for me ! Orgins did have a pleasant smell and the texture was very smooth to the touch ...
Suzanne K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! Fresh and light and makes a difference especially under my eyes! Worth the price for the quality that you get. Met all of my expectations only losing one star because it is expensive! I would recommend to anyone looking to brighten up their fave without bogging it down with a thick cream!!
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this moisturizer every morning. It has become a stable in my skin care routine. It smells like yummy fruity pebbles. Its helps prevent my skin from breaking out while hydrating my skin and leaving it soft and smooth. I am currently on my third jar and will be continuing to purchase. I LOVE origins!!
Ngoc N.
Santa Clara, CA
I love how light this lotion was and how gentle the scent is. I wore it at night and it kept my skin moisturized. I buy my Origins products from Macys, Nordstrom, or Amazon. The Origins packaging is always frustration free and I like that you can return empty containers to the store.
Haley G.
Valdosta
Origins makes the best face moisturizer ever! I tried this once and was in love! The cream is so fine and thin but smears on so well, you don't have to use much to cover your face! The moisturizer itself smells so clean and refreshing. Hands down a go to and will recommend to anyone!
Shona P.
This stuff is okay - not as good as the ginzing one by origins. I got it at Macy's and its pricier than the other one, but not as gratifying. Meant more for wrinkles than dark circles. Not great overall. Prefer to buy the other, pinkish bottle than this one.
Michaela S.
Bardstown
Tried a free sample of this product. Worked very well. Left my skin feeling fresh. I tried the sample from peebles because they didn’t have to product I was looking for. It was very gentle on my skin. I probably wouldn’t buy it because it’s a little too expensive
Emily V.
Plant City
Beauty Junkie Expert
On the favorites list! I love this moisturizer. I have oily skin but this moisturizer did not affect it whatsoever. It definitely triggers those dry areas specifically. Almost like diverting from the oily areas and going straight to the dry ones. Absolutely wonderful! AND it has an spf.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World @origins