Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
An antiaging moisturizer with the protective powers of white tea. Research at several major universities has proven that white tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, and anti-pollution antidotes. Now its protective powers are energized and optimized in a moisturizer that surrounds skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble. This barrier intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin's ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin's moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.
Photos (3)
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Elon, NC

I love this product. I was able to test it at the store and I immediately loved it. I have very sensitive, dry skin so many products cause my skin to freak out and get splotchy. This moisturizer is incredibly sensitive and hydrating, leaving my skin feeling soothed and soft. The smell is lovely with floral hints but not overwhelming. It is dermatologist tested and has a lot of UV and infrared protection in it so it helps prevent aging if that is a concern. I highly recommend.
Liana L.
Liana L.
Daly City, CA

The scent is amazing and everything natural but I feel like it missing something. It is a good natural moisturizer for night only since it lacks SPF but something about does not scream purchase again. Maybe it too light weight for my liking. It still decent enough to make your skin feel smooth. I did get a mini facial at Origins party and decided to buy it with the discount, it's good but not great!!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really liked this! I found this to be very high quality but I do wish it came with a pump. I wash my hands before my routine religiously but I would still find it more hygienic to have a pump. I will possibly repurchase if I cannot find something else I enjoy for cheaper.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite moisturizer, it works well on my combination skin. It keeps face hydrated and not greasy and works well in the winter and summee months, And it has a nice citrus scent to help wake you up in the morning. The light gel like formula is perfect!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
O Fallon, IL

The perfect world is an amazing line. The serum is my favorite serum, it feels so great on my face and it has a wonderful scent. It's very gentle on the skin and isn't heavy feeling at all. It's a bit pricey, but it is great quality! Doesn't feel sticky or oily.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Shipman, VA

First of all, this stuff smells amazing. Secondly and most importantly - it is great as a primer. It makes your skin feel so smooth and revived. And, you don't need much to do the trick. I think the price point is fair because it does last a long time.
Heather 2.
Heather 2.

I have combination skin and which tends to get dry on the sides of my nose and chin area. I'm also sensitive to certain products. This moisturizer bit only has a heavenly sent, it truly delivers a moisture packed punch to my entire face. I love it!!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, NY

Perfect hydration for the face, and smells amazing. Also I am super picky about my face creams, but I have never felt something so hydrating. They also make other products that go along with this line. This is a must try !
Deanna R.
Deanna R.
Addison, IL

Light weight and perfect for combination skin. However, would totally recommend to those with problem skin and dry skin as well. Nice packaging, lasts long. Good value for the price it is! Highly recommend!
Allie S.
Allie S.
Neosho

I really like this product! It always leaves my skin feeling so fresh and clean! I would totally recommend it to anyone wanting to try it.
C G.
C G.

Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World @origins

Join Now