BY ORIGINS

An antiaging moisturizer with the protective powers of white tea. Research at several major universities has proven that white tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, and anti-pollution antidotes. Now its protective powers are energized and optimized in a moisturizer that surrounds skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble. This barrier intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin's ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin's moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7. see more...

• Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete th...1 Answers
Suzie M.
Origins A Perfect World was around $45.. for only 2 ounces ... so i expected it to at a higher quality than Olay ( that runs me around $25 for around the same amount ) I was WRONG ... I did notice a slight difference with the tightening / lifting BUT Olay STILL rules with it cost and overall face appearance effects for me ! Orgins did have a pleasant smell and the texture was very smooth to the touch ...
Suzanne K.
Love this product! Fresh and light and makes a difference especially under my eyes! Worth the price for the quality that you get. Met all of my expectations only losing one star because it is expensive! I would recommend to anyone looking to brighten up their fave without bogging it down with a thick cream!!
Ngoc N.
Santa Clara, CA
I love how light this lotion was and how gentle the scent is. I wore it at night and it kept my skin moisturized. I buy my Origins products from Macys, Nordstrom, or Amazon. The Origins packaging is always frustration free and I like that you can return empty containers to the store.
Rachel D.
I use this moisturizer every morning. It has become a stable in my skin care routine. It smells like yummy fruity pebbles. Its helps prevent my skin from breaking out while hydrating my skin and leaving it soft and smooth. I am currently on my third jar and will be continuing to purchase. I LOVE origins!!
Emily V.
Plant City
On the favorites list! I love this moisturizer. I have oily skin but this moisturizer did not affect it whatsoever. It definitely triggers those dry areas specifically. Almost like diverting from the oily areas and going straight to the dry ones. Absolutely wonderful! AND it has an spf.
Ravin H.
Fairfax, VA
So moisturizing, make my skin so soft and smooth. It definitely worth the price, although the price is a bit high, it lasts so long, even if I apply it every night. I've even had my friends use it to show them how gentle and soft it is. Couldn't be better.
Daniela A.
Orlando
I know that everyone likes it, but when I first try it it made my skin burn so bad, it most have something that I can’t use, it is probably a really good moisturizer but it didn’t work for me, I’m thinking on trying another origins product, let’s see
Tori D.
Flagstaff, AZ
Origins is my go to brand, everything I've ever tried from any of the origins lines I've always enjoyed. This product met my expectations once again. I also love all the natural ingredients included in this product at such a reasonable price point.
Elaine C.
Ogden, UT
So in love with all of these products!! I am obsessed with Origins. This set has really helped to clear my skin up so much that I hardly wear foundation. I got my mom hooked and the rest of my family. It is a little on the pricey side, but well worth it!
Alexandra M.
Surprise
This is such a great moisturizer! I love how it is gentle, and perfect for sensitive skin. I purchased this product at the Origins counter at my mall. The packaging is simple. The product lasts long and a little goes a long way.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World @origins