BY ORIGINS

An antiaging moisturizer with the protective powers of white tea. Research at several major universities has proven that white tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, and anti-pollution antidotes. Now its protective powers are energized and optimized in a moisturizer that surrounds skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble. This barrier intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin's ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin's moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7. see more...

• Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the ...1 Answers
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this! I found this to be very high quality but I do wish it came with a pump. I wash my hands before my routine religiously but I would still find it more hygienic to have a pump. I will possibly repurchase if I cannot find something else I enjoy for cheaper.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite moisturizer, it works well on my combination skin. It keeps face hydrated and not greasy and works well in the winter and summee months, And it has a nice citrus scent to help wake you up in the morning. The light gel like formula is perfect!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
O Fallon, IL
The perfect world is an amazing line. The serum is my favorite serum, it feels so great on my face and it has a wonderful scent. It's very gentle on the skin and isn't heavy feeling at all. It's a bit pricey, but it is great quality! Doesn't feel sticky or oily.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Shipman, VA
First of all, this stuff smells amazing. Secondly and most importantly - it is great as a primer. It makes your skin feel so smooth and revived. And, you don't need much to do the trick. I think the price point is fair because it does last a long time.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Oceanside, NY
Perfect hydration for the face, and smells amazing. Also I am super picky about my face creams, but I have never felt something so hydrating. They also make other products that go along with this line. This is a must try !
Deanna R.
Deanna R.
Addison, IL
Light weight and perfect for combination skin. However, would totally recommend to those with problem skin and dry skin as well. Nice packaging, lasts long. Good value for the price it is! Highly recommend!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily combo skin that is super sensitve to most face stuff. I'm iffy on trying new things as they usually break me out. But the lady at Sephora gave me a sample of this and I LOVE it. It doesn't break me out at all, its not greasy and it smells fresh and citrus (oranges) I use this with my witch hazel (as a toner) and after my Kleen vitamin C+E serum. My skin looks so much brighter and smooth and soft. It is very pricey tho. but luckly I found good deals on eBay so i can still get it :)
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins A Perfect World is a great night Cream because it's Clinically Proven To:
Instantly boost hydration & radiance by over 50% ...Key Protectors:
White Tea’s antioxidants help protect from IR, ground level ozone & pollution
Edelweiss & White Birch boost barrier against aggressors. White Tea helps maintain youth & prevent the damage you can’t see yet. Origins added -boosters Edelweiss and White Birch to this potent cream to help strengthen skin’s defenses against & neutralize skin-damaging pollution, Infrared Rays and other environmental aggressors. Plus, it hydrates to maximize skin's moisture barrier. I apply it in the daytime and at night. Perfect for dry, normal, or oily skin.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just gave this eye cream a try. I received a sample of this from Sephora specifically for the SPF aspect. I've currently been using my prep Clinique eye cream but this Origins one really extended my expectations.
Not only is it perfect for sun protection but the brightening effect was always incredible and nearly instant!!
I tend to struggle with puffy , dark circles especially in the morning and with this product t I definitely saw a difference.
As far as for moisturizing.... it is okay.
I think the idea is for this product to cover a wide range of skin types therefore accommodating oily , normal, sensitive, to dry skin.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Elon, NC
I love this product. I was able to test it at the store and I immediately loved it. I have very sensitive, dry skin so many products cause my skin to freak out and get splotchy. This moisturizer is incredibly sensitive and hydrating, leaving my skin feeling soothed and soft. The smell is lovely with floral hints but not overwhelming. It is dermatologist tested and has a lot of UV and infrared protection in it so it helps prevent aging if that is a concern. I highly recommend.
C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is anyone else having trouble uploading photos? Can't complete the #MyPerfectWorld Event and VIP Event badges. @influenster app keeps closing. Origins A Perfect World @origins