Add a Photo

By ORIGINS
An antiaging moisturizer with the protective powers of white tea. Research at several major universities has proven that white tea is among the most potent antioxidants, anti-agers, anti-stress, anti-smoke, and anti-pollution antidotes. Now its protective powers are energized and optimized in a moisturizer that surrounds skin in a virtually impenetrable protective bubble. This barrier intercepts damage before it causes lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and loss of firmness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product contains several powerful natural ingredients. Ferment of sugarcane acts like a mini-sparkplug to start skin's ability to neutralize free radicals before they deface skin. Murumuru butter maximizes skin's moisture barrier. Rose fruit oil hydrates. Centella Asiatica firms. Vitamin C brightens and helps even out skintone. And aromatic orange, bergamot, and spearmint fortify the feel-good factor. Keep your skin in A Perfect World™ 24/7.
Photo (1)
shannon a.
shannon a.
Calgaey, Ab

I love this moisturizer! The first time I sampled this product I did not enjoy it at all (I had a more oily/combination skin at the time). Since my skin has evolved into a more dry/dehydrated situation I now completely love this product. I use it daily, and it makes my skin feel plump, hydrated and my skin glows, looking and feeling healthy and radiant. I think the smell is absolutely delightful, and it is a great pricepoint for what you get. The only downside to this product (for me) is that i sometimes find the moisturizer too rich feeling for daytime. I prefer more of a gel/jelly water texture during daytime, but this moisturizer does the job so i will continue to purchase and use it.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk , IA

I have oily combo skin that is super sensitve to most face stuff. I'm iffy on trying new things as they usually break me out. But the lady at Sephora gave me a sample of this and I LOVE it. It doesn't break me out at all, its not greasy and it smells fresh and citrus (oranges) I use this with my witch hazel (as a toner) and after my Kleen vitamin C+E serum. My skin looks so much brighter and smooth and soft. It is very pricey tho. but luckly I found good deals on eBay so i can still get it :)
Heather H.
Heather H.
Sapulpa, OK

I don't like how orgins smells its like rubbing christmas all over my face. If you like the smell of cloves and strong fragrance even nautral smelling its just a bit to overwhelming for my face but I am sure some like it. I got a nice expensive gift pack and hated it all. Never used it but still even after about 5 years all the products are nice and haven't gone off
Jessica R.
Jessica R.

I am in my mid 20's and initially used a deluxe sample of this and loved it so much that I decided to purchase the full size. This is a great moisturizer for sensitive and dry skin and the smallest amount goes a long way (like most Origins products). It is a bit on the pricey side but it is well worth it!
Louise P.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI

I really liked this! I found this to be very high quality but I do wish it came with a pump. I wash my hands before my routine religiously but I would still find it more hygienic to have a pump. I will possibly repurchase if I cannot find something else I enjoy for cheaper.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Vancouver

It's not too heavy of a moisturizer. It smells really good but I feel like it didn't really do much for me. I didn't see much of a difference in my skin after using it. It's good if you are looking for something pretty basic and non fuss. It's good for most skin types.
Alejandra C.
Alejandra C.
Brownsville, TX

I have been using this moisturizer for 5 months now and I love how it hydrates and leaves my skin soft. I use it during the day befor applying makeup. My skin used to be dry with dry spots but since I started using this product most of my dry spots have disappeared.
chanelle w.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA

This is my favorite moisturizer, it works well on my combination skin. It keeps face hydrated and not greasy and works well in the winter and summee months, And it has a nice citrus scent to help wake you up in the morning. The light gel like formula is perfect!
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.
O Fallon, IL

The perfect world is an amazing line. The serum is my favorite serum, it feels so great on my face and it has a wonderful scent. It's very gentle on the skin and isn't heavy feeling at all. It's a bit pricey, but it is great quality! Doesn't feel sticky or oily.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Shipman, VA

First of all, this stuff smells amazing. Secondly and most importantly - it is great as a primer. It makes your skin feel so smooth and revived. And, you don't need much to do the trick. I think the price point is fair because it does last a long time.

Join Now