BY ORIGINS

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A limited-edition, high-performance skin care set for a youthful-looking, glowing complexion. Solutions for:- Dullness- Uneven skintone- Dryness If you want to know more…The Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream is fortified with time-released resurfacers, plus vitamins C, E, and H, minerals, and moisture-rich replenishers. It removes dead skin cells while creating a radiant, refreshed complexion. The Refreshing Eye Cream visibly diminishes dark circles, bags, and puffiness. Formulated with coffee beans, panax ginseng, magnolia extract, and optic brighteners, it rapidly wakes up, refreshes, and restores radiance to tired eyes. The two-in-one Retexturizing Mask is made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads to gently deep cleanse while refining skin's texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored. This multitasking Energy-Boosting Moisturizer hydrates, energizes, and protects. It delivers radiance and the refreshing zing of antioxidant-rich mangosteen. This set contains:- 1 oz High Potency Night-A-Mins™ Mineral-Enriched Renewal Cream- 0.17 oz GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream To Brighten and Depuff- 1 oz Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay- 1 oz VitaZing™ SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Catelyn B.
Wilmington
When using the moisturizer I noticed such a difference in my skin! Didn't leave my face feeling oily, didn't break me out, and left me feeling hydrated all day and night. I highly recommend this product for combination skin!
Kelsey D.
Cincinnati, OH
The eye cream in this is very pretty. I always accidentally squeeze too much out though, I hate to waste it. The color and shimmer is pretty, it smells good. I haven’t noticed too much of a long term different in my eyes but I will keep using it.
Elif K.
Do your self a favor and go out and buy this set! Seriously go.. it smells so fresh (like oranges) it leaves my skin sooo smooth and tightened. The slight tint is perfect for everyday. Honestly, I can't rave about it enough! It's great price point for someone who travels often and only wants to pack light or for someone who wants to try out multiple origins products for a good price point
Carinn B.
Sarasota, FL
Love the brightening eye cream! It really works and helps to depuff my tired eyes. I only apply 1x per day because it works so well!
Angela M.
toronto
These little testing starter kits are amazing and origins always has a great selection I just wish you got more product for the amount you pay !
Natasha P.
Panama city
It gives you a really soft under eye area, and you can also see a little brighten, mine was the Ging Zing refreshing eye cream.