Who else is excited about Origins releasing a new Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer as part of their Original Skin Collection?!? [product:origins]
I wanna know your opinion about these products oriOrigins
Going to Vegas for a business trip! I️ have already prepared my on the go makeup bag.... any tips of must haves for traveling business trips ??? I️ am definitely taking with my my Origins skincare products and my Anastasia Beverly Hills The Original Contour Kit, my MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation and my Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick , my Luxie Rose Gold Complete Face Brush Set, Size One Size - Rose Gold,,,, what else ..... Any recommendations please ??? ❤ ️
Start your review of Origins!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“my fav is the charcoal mask...it's a wonderful experience,your skin will feel like silk after the treatment...remember to always use a good moisturizer,although the mask makes your skin soft,you always need to hydrate your face...key to keeping your skin soft and youthful looking for years to come.” in 8 reviews
Durham, NC
Origins uploaded by Laura C.
I really wish I could give zero stars. They pretty much ignored me. They were happy to help everyone else who walked into the store. The fact this was my first time in the store really sets the impression for this store. I own Origins products and will gladly continue buying them from Sephora where the customer service is way better!
Muskegon, MI
I've tried many products from Origins in the last year and I've yet to be disappointed with one. I bought two trial size kits last year during the holiday season, they are such a great deal! I highly suggest buying one if you are interested in their skin care lines but don't want to commit. My favorite so far are three from the the Gin-zing line, the Daily Moisturizer, the Eye Cream and the Energy Boost Face wash.
Fresno, CA
This brand is my favorite brand of all time for skincare. I Own about 15 products from them and truly love them all. I like how they put as much natural things into their products as they can but do put some non-natural.Origins never lets me down and always makes my skin feel an look good. :)
Boise, ID
Origins is a great earth friendly brand. They are a bit more expensive but have great nourishing products. I love how their masks cater to different leads for a different face types. I recommend picking up a few of their products and giving them a try you never know you might love it. Just like I do
If I could only use one skin care line for the rest of my life Origins would be it. The quality is amazing and each and every one of the products smell like heaven. I love how the are plant based products without all the harsh chemicals. Since using Origins my skin has completely changed. My skin looks brighter, feels smoother, and my blemishes have went away. I can't wait to try all of their new products coming out! I am an Origins for lifer!
Origins uploaded by Aerie N.
I gotta be honest, I'm usually an Olay girl through and through but lately the products I've been using just aren't seeming to work the same and are causing undesirable issues such as breakouts. The Origins skincare line has changed all that. It has cleared up my skin, softened it and it even looks brighter! I'm definitely making the switch!
Maple Shade, NJ
Amazing skin care line! Totally worth the price in my opinion. I use their masks in my weekly skincare routine. Especially the overnight moisture masks keeps my dry skin hydrated during the winter months! Great products and great key ingredients in each cleanser and mask. Will continue to buy!
Hanover , PA
I love this brand I have combination skin type and they have never made me too greasy or too dry my favorite mask is the pink one I think it is a rose mask love it it makes my skin feel so soft and also the charcoal mask is amazing also I just got that one the other day
Colorado Springs , CO
Origins uploaded by Velita R.
I used the eye cream and it worked ok but not as food as expected and especially for the price. I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again. It felt good on the eyes but didnt help with the bags under my eyes like it states it does. Very expensive and not worth the money you pay for it.
Belton, MO
Origins skincare has changed my life in every aspect. I can't leave sephora without something from origins. They are staple skincare products and if your new to the skincare world you should definitely check them out you won't regret it. My skin looks so luminous and soft now. I have pretty rough skin for a 21 year old and their products have helped so much. @origins @influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Santa Ana, CA
2 years ago
Who else is excited about Origins releasing a new Pore Perfecting Cooling Primer as part of their Original Skin Collection?!? Origins
KAITLYN W. • 2 years ago
i’ve never tried it. but it sounds cool i’ll have to check it out!
Ashley D. • 2 years ago
I lovetheir entire GinZing line! The eye cream is amazing and their products work wonders on my skin
Cairo
2 years ago
I wanna know your opinions about Origins because I am planning to buy products from it and if you know the prices or tell me how to know it 🙋😊
Eleanor K. • 2 years ago
I've tried many of the products and they say to be natural but they can be very harsh on skin so be wary. The toner was especially strong.
Cairo
2 years ago
Anyone tried Origins products especially refreshing eye cream?!! Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff Your opinions ✋
Odenton, MD
Yessy G. • 2 years ago
Origins, Laniege, Glamglow and Mario Bardescu. (I might have spelled it wrong lol). I want to try the Ordinary and Sunday Riley. :)
Baton Rouge, LA
2 years ago
What mask best for acne prone skin- the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask or the Origins Out Of Trouble™ 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin . My pimples are usually deep under the skin and I have an oily t zone. I have both but I'm not sure which one to use.
Charlotte M. • 2 years ago
Tried a few of origins products and they worked well.