Original Unscented

by World's Best Cat Litter

The messiest job in cat care just got easier, with Original Unscented, the cat litter with outstanding odor control and tight clumping ability. This quick-clumping, easy-scooping solution gives you maximum odor control while minimizing dust and tracking. This formula is ideal for homes with one or two cats and is available in 8, 14, 15 and 28 lb bags.

What are your thoughts on this? I have always used tidy cats but I’m tired of the smell and it ending up all over the floors.
Has anyone anyone else had their cat be allergic to this litter? My cat sneezed up a storm whenever she would use the litter box so we had to switch.
Is this product good for cats with allergies?
Start your review of Original Unscented!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It didn't cover odor as well as others, but I got some Arm and Hammer deodorizer and that works very well with this litter!in reviews
It has no odor control, instead of not smelling anything, it smells like cat pee and corn flakes, which made me unable to enjoy that cereal for a while.in reviews
In the end, that made the price about even, for me at least, with some of the cheaper clay litters, and even some of the more expensive ones!in reviews
Natural litter is very important to me because I would like my kitties to live a very long time, and I don't want them ingesting anything unnatural or unhealthy. in reviews
It clumps really well, and stays solid so it is easy to scoop and it doesn't smell at all (at least the unscented one).in reviews
Darlene  A.
Vineland, NJ
I absolutely love this litter. I use the multi-cat formula, and it works purrfectly for my needs as well as my cats'. My cats are horrible at covering their poo, so I always smell it. I don't mind, though because that means I get up instantly and clean it. So my kitties always have a clean litter box. The pee takes a little longer to clump than I would like, but it's flushable, so the pros and cons even out. I have foster cats who use Tidy and I HATE it! The litter is everywhere, I can't breathe when I'm cleaning the box, and the scoop almost always breaks when I try to get out pee clumps. I just hate the smell of clay litter anyway. World's Best smells great when it's fresh, so I always add in a little extra after I scoop out, and that keeps the box smelling fresh. I also use a top-entry litterbox, which helps keep in litter bits and any dust. Speaking of dust, World's Best does not erupt dust when I dump from the bag into the box like Tidy. When I was filling the box with Tidy, the dust was all in my face. Of course, I was concerned for the health of myself and the kitties who dig in it. All in all, I give World's Best Cat Litter an A. It really is the world's best cat litter.
Michelle S.
Cleveland, OH
Worst litter we ever used. The smell was so bad and it did not clump well. I would not recommend this to anyone. I was very disappointed because I thought with a name like it has it would work well. Very expensive also
Erika L.
Purchased at: PETCO
I have been using this product for my cat for many years. I like the fact it is an all natural product with no artificial fragrances. I have allergies and it does not bother me. My cat has taken to it really well. It clumps up pretty well and is easy to scoop. I will continue to buy it for my cat.
Robin M.
Have been using this for 4 years or so now. We tried feline pine before finding this (bought it when the store was out of clay) our one male cat refused to use anything pellet based. We were looking for something that had very little dust and something our cats would use that felt like the clay there were use to. That being said yes it is corn based and some cats have been known to eat it but with the main ingredient in dry food being corn in most cases I'm not surprised some cats try. Always remember to do the recommending transition when switching to this product.
jasmine T.
Greer, SC
I can't say enough positive things about world's best! its SAFE for cat, its all natural, its good for the environment, it scoops fantastic, and covers odors SO well! My two cats love it and I couldn't be happier having switched. I have tried all of the litters out there, and this one is the I would recommend to everyone!
Sabrina M.
Oakville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It's hard to find a litter that can satisfy both you and your cat. With the wrong kind, its too perfumed, too dusty, you don't get enough clump, or, worst, too much gets tracked around. Now, my cat is a kicker, and no litter kernel is safe from being forcefully ejected from her box. However, World's Best makes less mess ouside the box, and it hits all the other checks on my list! It absorbs odor well, and it clumps very well, making cleaning easy. This brand is mom - and cat- approved!
Cassie M.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love that it’s a natural litter and it’s safe for their respiratory and mine. It works great for clumping. When I’m home and they poop it does smell so I wouldn’t say it masks odor. It doesn’t bother me because I just clean it out right away.
Sara R.
Barbourville, KY
Purchased at: Amazon
WOW is all I have to say! I have a bengal cat, we scoop her litter box daily, but with this I only have to change the litter every two weeks instead of weekly.
Angie K.
Portland, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Hands down the best cat litter we've ever tried. The csts don't get sick, they love the texture, and though it costs more, it lasts twice as long!
Dream F.
Port Costa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve been using this for years. It’s terrible with the dust & tracking. However it’s also flushable which is nice. It is cost effective and a big bag will last about a month with 3 cats. It isn’t the best at covering smells. It also will stick to the fur of my long hair kitty.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin C.
Eureka Springs
il y a 2 ans
Melanie V. il y a 2 ans
YES! I have three cats and I have never walked in my house thinking “does It smell like cat pee”? My local pet store also has a program buy 12 get the 13th free! Highly suggested !