GroceryBakery

Original Tamagotchi - Sahara, Kids Unisex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Original Tamagotchi - Sahara, Kids Unisex!
Jennifer N.
Ozark, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember having a tamagotchi! It was my first pet and I did not do a good job of keeping it alive 😬 a fun game that requires minimal, consistent attention. Loved growing up in the 90s!
Victoria A.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Original Tamagotchi - Sahara, Kids Unisex uploaded by Victoria A.
Original Tamagotchi - Sahara, Kids Unisex uploaded by Victoria A.
Is is sad that I just bought this to relive my childhood? I loved tamagotchi as a kid and am super excited to have some fun. Your never too old to act like a kid
Ashleigh K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Original Tamagotchi - Sahara, Kids Unisex uploaded by Ashleigh K.
I am so excited that tamagotchi have been revamped and brought back out, I had to rush in and get one. I love being a kid again and carrying my pet around, I’ve been playing on it again for a couple months and got my best friend a matching one!

Looking for your answer?