Personal CareFeminine CareIntimate WashesEverready First Aid
Original SWAT Vagisil Intimate Wash, Odor Block, 4 Count

Original S.W.A.T. Vagisil Intimate Wash, Odor Block, 4 Count

Helps stop odor before it starts. Gentle formula cleans and nourishes your skin, leaving a light and clean refreshing scent. Gynecologist tested.

[product:huggies-natural-care-baby-wipes-1-pack-56-wipespack] I love these wipes but are they safe for the septic tank?
Start your review of Original S.W.A.T. Vagisil Intimate Wash, Odor Block, 4 Count!
Lexy C.
delano
Original S.W.A.T. Vagisil Intimate Wash, Odor Block, 4 Count uploaded by Lexy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So bomb ! Lasts for 24 hrs ! Recommend ! I’m a plus size woman and I struggle to smell good down there and this product helped me a lot !
Paige K.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is great & makes down there smell good. Goes great with shower routine. It does the job👌
Karla R.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Gel ligera y fácil de enjuagar, ayuda a mantener un PH balanceado, y su olor es muy suave
Lacey F.
I have not really had an issue in the odor department until I used this Odor Block product. The product itself smells great, but by the end of the day, I feel like I need to wash again to keep the odor down, but it is only an issue when using Vagisil Odor block. Once I discontinued it's use, I did not have a problem again.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
Original S.W.A.T. Vagisil Intimate Wash, Odor Block, 4 Count uploaded by Tiffany T.
I just got a sample and used it. It smells amazing!! I felt fresh and clean, but it isn't harsh or irritating. I plan to keep using it.
Sandi S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This feminine wash is amazing.. I love using it every other day just because it does dry out that area but other than that, it really does do what it says..
Amelia L.
haven ave
I love this product been using it for years. Always end up feeling fresh. If I don't shower with it I really don't feel clean.
Kimberly E.
Plaster Rock
I like the product I prefer the unscented best takes care of odour very well it’s affordable and great packaging whenever I’m feeling the need for extra protection this is the brand to go with
Ciara V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells very good I forgot about this products sadly but I need to start purchasing this products again.! But so let me just say this products leave your vag… smelling very great. Perfect oh balance if yours is alittle thrown off great smell and every women should always purchase this . My sister gave me this & I loved it ever since [product:vagisil-light-&-clean-scent-feminine-wash]
Nicole H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I used another competitor brand for years and just switched to this. It makes a huge difference. I love this stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara C.
Hueytown
il y a 2 ans
Huggies - 56 Lingettes nettoyantes - Natural Care I love these wipes but are they safe for the septic tank?