Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#349 in Yogurt
Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Kehyra K.
Kehyra K.
The best yogurt on the market no matter what flavor you buy its the best. I can eat this yogurt all day everyday
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME
To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA
My favorite yogurt! It's really good. Perfect for breakfast or a snack.....
Allison K.
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
Perfect for on the go breakfast or snacks. Love taking it to work. Doesn't taste dry like most yogurts.
shantelle  C.
shantelle C.
Pomona, CA
This is perfect for making your favorite smoothie or frozen yogurt this product is the one for you
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Definitely one of my favorite snacks, especially during summer. Because everyone knows when it's hot, no one wants anything hot. So there is really nothing better than cold yogurt to have. I also enjoy putting in the plain version of this yogurt in my fruit smoothies.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH
One of my breakfast staples. I could not survive with out my daily yogurt. Strawberry banana is just one the great flavors.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
I love yo plait strawberry banana yogurt. It is very delicious and keeps me full to my next meal time
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI
My dad actually works for the company that makes the Yoplait containers! So, naturally, we have had yoplait around growing up! I love the low fat yogurt! They did not compromise the flavor or taste while creating this healthier product!
alecia B.
alecia B.
Clarkston, MI
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt I started eating the,low fat ones and tried the strawberry banana one it is a great mix of both fruits and it's a great way to start my day so it's always the best breakfast and snack ... I buy them a lot
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?