BY YOPLAIT

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

Kearston N.
Kearston N.
Collierville, TN
My fiancé loves yogurt. This is his favorite flavor. They're easy to take with you. They're very inexpensive. You can stack them on top of each other so they don't take up space in the fridge. Will definitely buy again for him.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
I Love This Yogurt it's healthy and it has pieces of fruits in it which is very good The Taste is very natural and there's several flavors and it's just a very good taste
Janna R.
Janna R.
Shirley
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. I love how creamy it is and how many different flavors you can find. Every one I've tried is delicious and well priced.
stacey t.
stacey t.
fall river, ma
Tastes great and is good for you. Can always find it for a very reasonable price. Both my kids enjoy it too..so they can snack healthy without me feeling bad about it!
brooke o.
brooke o.
This yogurt is really good!! And will definitely fill you up. Its one of the best brands too get. I love yoplait, you should try it too. Youll never be disappointed.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I love yo plait yogurt. It is definitely a go to yogurt product because it is normally very affordable. It is normally around 6 dollars for 10 yogurts. I think this is more of healthier product and affordable as well.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel
Good for on the go mornings. Classic flavor can't get any better than that. I don't like to drink milk, so I'll eat these to get some of my calcium
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
This is my breakfast! Along with a fresh fruit and usually a breakfast bar! I love the fact that I can grab it and throw it in my purse as I go out the door!
Erika L.
Erika L.
This yogurt has been in my life since elementary school . It has always been a must in our fridge. Its a good flavor I like to put in smoothies
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Miami, Florida
Good for my gastritis, can eat it at anytime, good taste, good consistent and affordable prices. Good option with everything you need
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?