BY YOPLAIT

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fayetteville , AR
I like very much this product because it has a good taste for the kids and a perfect size and cups for the guys too. Of course, the yogurt is a very healthy food for all people but not always we like the taste.
Tess G.
Tess G.
Leawood
The reason I didn't give this product a five star review is because I feel like there is just way too much sugar. The texture of the yogurt is really nice and smooth. I like buying this product overall.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
I honestly love this yogurt. I am a repeat customer. You can buy it at Walmart and target. It is so good and it's affordable and they have so many flavors to choose from I would buy this product again!
Kearston N.
Kearston N.
Collierville, TN
My fiancé loves yogurt. This is his favorite flavor. They're easy to take with you. They're very inexpensive. You can stack them on top of each other so they don't take up space in the fridge. Will definitely buy again for him.
Stevie J.
Stevie J.
Love these for when I'm in a rush in the morning. They have ton of different flavors. I love the strawberry and banana , pineapple, raspberry one. You can get a bunch for a great price too.
stephanie t.
stephanie t.
Downingtown, PA
This yogurt is so smooth and creamy! It's the perfect portion size and the flavor is amazing! You can get these at a great price too! Very affordable! They also have so many different flavors to choose from!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
I Love This Yogurt it's healthy and it has pieces of fruits in it which is very good The Taste is very natural and there's several flavors and it's just a very good taste
Cari S.
Cari S.
Always a good choice in my book. Great taste and consistency. My boyfriend is always a happy camper when he gets one in his lunch. These are easy for both of us to eat on the go and get a healthy snack in too.
Janna R.
Janna R.
Shirley
Yoplait is my favorite yogurt brand. I love how creamy it is and how many different flavors you can find. Every one I've tried is delicious and well priced.
stacey t.
stacey t.
fall river, ma
Tastes great and is good for you. Can always find it for a very reasonable price. Both my kids enjoy it too..so they can snack healthy without me feeling bad about it!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?