BY YOPLAIT #8 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Janet L.
Janet L.
New York
Just your basic yogurt, nothing too special. Doesn't taste too bad but I prefer Liberte yogurt as a dessert yogurt. This is also very cheap and readily available in every supermarket. My brother on the other hand love this yogurt especially the strawberry and banana flavor and the blueberry one. Very good for the younger kids as they are not too picky with their yogurt as it does taste a bit artificial to me.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite! I've bought it for a long time and I have found it for sale at every popular grocery store I've been to. I love the flavor. It's the yogurt that tastes the freshest at the best cost. I buy it by the case and always share it with my friends and family.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Salt Lake City
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt because it isn't sour. I find a lot of yogurt to be sour. I like that they have low fat options. The strawberry banana lowfat yogurt is really good. It doesn't taste like it's lowfat, it tastes the same as normal yogurt which is super appealing to me because I don't have to feel like I am missing out but I cant still be healthier. It is affordable too.
Leidy Z.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
i love this one , the flavor is really nice , very easy to carry and is perfect for breadfast or for snack , i love to add granola or fruits .
buyin this one you are making sure that everyone at home is going to enjoy it . the yogurt is super easy to find in every pharmacy and super market you find it , is better to have this kind of produs as snack than be buying  candys in the stores
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lowell
For me, strawberry banana is a staple flavor for yogurt, but it's actually quite complicated to find a brand who has a good balance of flavor between strawberry and banana. For this reason, I often forget how much I enjoy it, until I find one stashed in my fridge and rediscover the harmonious flavor offered by this line of creamy delicious yogurt. The price is hard to beat too!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Clarksville
I will start off by saying I'm not a yogurt fan! With that being said every time I have tried this and some other flavors of this brand I have enjoyed them! I eat them occasionally and as far as yogurt goes I would say affordable easy to find and great product. You know it's good when someone who prefers not to eat that particular food will eat it enjoy it and invest in more!
Brittny R.
Brittny R.
Palm Coast, FL
One of my all time favorite yogurts. I rarely choose another brand over this one. I do tend to only choose strawberry banana because it’s my absolute favorite. The cups are the perfect size for me to have a healthy grab and go breakfast. Our local grocery runs great sales in these making them extremely affordable.

Highly recommend. Especially the strawberry banana flavor.
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
So let me tell you, I recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and basically you can’t eat anything but soft foods and not even SOFT would work for me, I needed LIQUID.

This was an exception to liquid, I would be up at 2am eating yogurt so that I could take my pain pills without having an empty stomach.

This yogurt was a life saver. The only thing that I could bear to eat.😂😂

I love it.
Yeseli D.
Yeseli D.
Austin, TX
I personally don't eat yogurt because I don't like eating breakfast. However every morning when I make my husband breakfast before work he eats his tacos and a yogurt to keep him full until lunch time. He really likes it because it gives him that extra pump to get through work until lunch time lol my one year old also loves it since it has pieces of actual fruit!
Silver T.
Silver T.
This product is extremely amazing! The package is simply designed, it is easy to quickly grab when you are busy and on the go! The flavor has a perfect balance of sweetness but not extremely sweet, and the strawberry and banana flavor is perfectly combined together! My son and I absolutely love eating these for breakfast or snack time! I buy these all the time!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?