Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#447 in Yogurt
Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS

Definitely one of my favorite snacks, especially during summer. Because everyone knows when it's hot, no one wants anything hot. So there is really nothing better than cold yogurt to have. I also enjoy putting in the plain version of this yogurt in my fruit smoothies.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY

I love yo plait strawberry banana yogurt. It is very delicious and keeps me full to my next meal time
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI

My dad actually works for the company that makes the Yoplait containers! So, naturally, we have had yoplait around growing up! I love the low fat yogurt! They did not compromise the flavor or taste while creating this healthier product!
alecia B.
alecia B.
Clarkston, MI

Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt I started eating the,low fat ones and tried the strawberry banana one it is a great mix of both fruits and it's a great way to start my day so it's always the best breakfast and snack ... I buy them a lot
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL

I really like this yogurt, its the best and the only one i buy, it has a lot of different flavors to choose from.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Morrison, IL

Perfect for on the go breakfast or snacks. Love taking it to work. Doesn't taste dry like most yogurts.
Myranda P.
Myranda P.
Belden , Ms

This is my favorite kind of yogurt, I will eat any flavor but only this brand!! It's not expensive either!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Does this have any artificial sweeteners?

Join Now