BY YOPLAIT #6 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Jordan L.
Portage
Smooth texture that is classic non-Greek yogurt. The strawberry flavor is very prevalent, though I feel like it could use more banana. More sugar than seems necessary and can very much taste the sweetness. Overall would recommend, but not your healthiest option.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6, Strawberry Variety 8-6, Other
This is the only yogurt that I will buy. I love the taste and it's an excellent value. I keep this in my frig as a quick and healthy snack.
I prefer the peach flavor but I buy every flavor.
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt to purchase. There are so many options between flavors, regular, whipped, Greek and everything in between, it’s a healthy choice, and the flavors are delicious. It’s decently priced and you can find it basically anywhere.
Katrina M.
Leominster, MA
To be honest I haven't had this in a while, but it was a staple in my childhood, especially the strawberry and banana flavor! This is a yogurt I don' think you can go wrong with, it taste like it's supposed to and I like the pieces of strawberries in it.
Marie M.
Fort Ashby
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
Not only is the packaging cute it tastes great as well. The texture is very smooth and rich. The flavor is amazing and doesn’t have that over powering taste that some of the other yogurts have. The price is also very reasonable. I highly suggest trying this.
Stephanie W.
Kent, OH
An oldie but a goodie. Pretty much your average yogurt. This flavor is especially basic. The other flavors can be a bit more interesting and tasteful but it depends what kind of flavors you like. I think the downside to this yogurt is that it isn't as good for you as Greek yogurt is, it's just basic yogurt with a lot of sugar. It doesn't have any kind of health benefits except giving you calcium. Still, overall, good. They're a fantastic deal as well. I can find them for 25 to 50 cents at the grocery store, can't beat it.
Malia G.
It tastes really good. And if you're looking for a quick snack this is a good choice it doesn't have many calories. One thing about it that I'm not too fond of is that you can mainly taste the strawberries more than there is banana so it just tastes like strawberry yogurt but it still tastes very good.
Christy M.
Las Vegas
Review for: Other
I love the creaminess of Yoplait and it's a great snack and when sprinkled with granola and coconut flakes, it makes a nutritious breakfast. There's always one store that has them on sale and are a nice alternative to sugary sweets to conquer that craving.
Heather |.
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
The strawberry and banana flavor is one of my favorites. Yoplait can be a little sweet compared to other yogurts that I have tried. If you like to add things such as fruit or granola I would recommend doing so with the plain yogurt not the flavored type.
karla a.
Review for: Other
Really enjoy the yoplait yogurts they are really creamy and the variety of flavors they have is a plus favorite Glover of course is the strawberry banana one I use it for my smoothies or sometimes I just add granola perfect snacks and kids love them too
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?