BY YOPLAIT

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

Elsi C.
Elsi C.
This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite! I've bought it for a long time and I have found it for sale at every popular grocery store I've been to. I love the flavor. It's the yogurt that tastes the freshest at the best cost. I buy it by the case and always share it with my friends and family.
Riley T.
Riley T.
Orange County
I personally am I huge fan of the plain vanilla yogurt, but unfortunately that is not the case with the strawberry banana flavor.  I usually make parfaits in the morning with the yogurt, fruit and granola, but I cannot stand the taste of this flavor.  The only time that I will use this flavor is if I put it into a smoothie.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Very sweet in flavor, strong taste and has a nice smooth texture. To be healthy it has to much sugar, it is good value considering that its decent yogurt. Not expensive at all, just the right amount. I would purchase this yogurt again, it's not to bad.
Topher H.
Topher H.
cincinnati
These are a good backup if you're on a budget, and love yogurt. I like the texture, but I don't usually grab for this one. The price is inexpensive, and the quality is decent. I do like the blend of these flavors together though!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
I love yo plait yogurt. It is definitely a go to yogurt product because it is normally very affordable. It is normally around 6 dollars for 10 yogurts. I think this is more of healthier product and affordable as well.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel
Good for on the go mornings. Classic flavor can't get any better than that. I don't like to drink milk, so I'll eat these to get some of my calcium
Maranda M.
Maranda M.
Weirton, WV
Yoplait has always been the brand if yogurt I have liked the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. The strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors.
DMEIQUEA M.
DMEIQUEA M.
Warren, MI
I the taste and the fact that I can eat it in the go without much mess. Its small enough to fit in my purse and its easy to open
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?