Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#447 in Yogurt
Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Dani M.
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK

I am very traditional when it comes to yogurt and this is my favorite go to of yogurt for an on the go snack.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.

I love this yogurt its texture is perfect. Its well blended and always tasting fresh. Best yogurt ive tasted
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX

Love this yogurt! Hands down one of my favorites! Love the flavor along with the pieces of fruit it has.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Papillion, NE

Tasted very, very good. Strawberry and banana wasn't toi strong, but yet well balanced with the yogurt.
Elsi C.
Elsi C.

This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Kialey V.
Kialey V.

I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME

To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

My favorite yogurt! It's really good. Perfect for breakfast or a snack.....
shantelle  C.
shantelle C.
Pomona, CA

This is perfect for making your favorite smoothie or frozen yogurt this product is the one for you
Sara W.
Sara W.
Centerville, OH

One of my breakfast staples. I could not survive with out my daily yogurt. Strawberry banana is just one the great flavors.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Does this have any artificial sweeteners?