Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#636 in Yogurt
Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Beatriz A.
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX

Love this yogurt! Hands down one of my favorites! Love the flavor along with the pieces of fruit it has.
Elsi C.
Elsi C.

This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Kialey V.
Kialey V.

I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
San Jose, CA

My favorite yogurt! It's really good. Perfect for breakfast or a snack.....
Stephen M.
Stephen M.
Windham, ME

To me these taste better then most of the yogurts out there. I always have one yogurt every morning and one at night.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS

Definitely one of my favorite snacks, especially during summer. Because everyone knows when it's hot, no one wants anything hot. So there is really nothing better than cold yogurt to have. I also enjoy putting in the plain version of this yogurt in my fruit smoothies.
Breanne E.
Breanne E.
Gladwin, MI

My dad actually works for the company that makes the Yoplait containers! So, naturally, we have had yoplait around growing up! I love the low fat yogurt! They did not compromise the flavor or taste while creating this healthier product!
alecia B.
alecia B.
Clarkston, MI

Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt I started eating the,low fat ones and tried the strawberry banana one it is a great mix of both fruits and it's a great way to start my day so it's always the best breakfast and snack ... I buy them a lot
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Cocoa, FL

I really like this yogurt, its the best and the only one i buy, it has a lot of different flavors to choose from.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Morrison, IL

Perfect for on the go breakfast or snacks. Love taking it to work. Doesn't taste dry like most yogurts.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Does this have any artificial sweeteners?

Join Now