BY YOPLAIT #8 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Tyler M.
Tyler M.
Lugoff
I grew up on a small strawberry farm, and as a child I loved making all kinds of different treats and snacks with the fresh strawberries. Unfortunately we had to move a couple years ago and now I no longer have access to the super fresh strawberries. I was devastated because I could not find anything that compared to the fresh taste of farm-grown strawberries. I thought I would never find something to satisfy my craving for strawberries again, because nothing was near as good. I thought this until I found this amazing yogurt from Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt. It is my favorite breakfast or afternoon snack and also hits the right spot. I am so thankful for this low fat treat.
👑Natiasha H.
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
For starters, I'm not a yogurt person. But being pregnant it has helped me out start my day. its not too thick to make me gag lol , and a great taste. very cheap and comes in so many flavors for.  I would definitively recommend. Plus kids love it too. I believe the same has gotten bigger, and it also come in a mix package of strawberry plain and strawberry and banana.
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Greenville, NC
What is there bad to say about this yogurt? It is the perfect sweetness with a light airy texture. I have loved this yogurt as a kid and still love it today. I definitely try to change it up and add my own at home granola into it now to make more of a meal out of it (which tastes great). Even when I don't have granola I add in some honey bunches of oats. I've thrown this yogurt into my smoothies in replacement for fruit or milk, or just to add it in. I am much into texture so I dont like fruit chunks in my yogurt, and thats why I really do like this specific brand.
Cathryn H.
Cathryn H.
Indianapolis, IN
Okay so I virtually love anything and everything strawberry banana flavored, but these are a staple in my refrigerator at ALL times! They’re perfect for breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, or even a midnight snack. They’re easy on the stomach and have little chunks of strawberry mixed in the yogurt. If you don’t like chewing while eating yogurt, ya might wanna skip these (or eat around the strawberries like my friend’s kid does😆). If you’re looking for a yogurt with real fruit pieces, this is the brand for you! Great price, bought at Kroger and Walmart, almost daily consumer.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Warren, OH
An oldie but a goodie. Pretty much your average yogurt. This flavor is especially basic. The other flavors can be a bit more interesting and tasteful but it depends what kind of flavors you like. I think the downside to this yogurt is that it isn't as good for you as Greek yogurt is, it's just basic yogurt with a lot of sugar. It doesn't have any kind of health benefits except giving you calcium. Still, overall, good. They're a fantastic deal as well. I can find them for 25 to 50 cents at the grocery store, can't beat it.
Aileen M.
Aileen M.
Sunland Park
For as long as I can remember I have been eating Yoplait yogurt. I love that they offer so many different flavors to choose from, but the strawberry banana flavor is definitely my favorite. I think strawberry is a go to flavor for many people. There is the perfect amount of strawberry pieces in the yogurt and if you mix it well you get an even amount of flavor in each bite. I love that you can eat these treats and not feel guilty about it later. They are filling and healthy.
Jessica Y.
Jessica Y.
Harbor City
A healthy affordable yogurt. Delicious, creamy, absolutely outstanding. First time I tried it I was surprised and shocked that I never had it before. So many flavors it’s crazy. Although the flavor of the yogurt is wonderful, the amount of fruits in yogurt decreased throughout the years. I personally love my fruits but that won’t stop me from getting the yogurt. The flavors are unforgettable and I can’t get enough of them. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt
Rest E.
Rest E.
Atlanta
 I usually eat this daily and sometimes more than once a day. I buy the bigger containers and the smaller travel size. The flavor is so spot on. It has small pieces of banana and strawberry without being to chunky and it is creamy and tangy without being to overly sweet or tart. Its just perfect. I will always repurchase and I highly recommend it to anyone that loves the flavor strawberry banana. I honestly can't live without it.
liliana m.
liliana m.
I love to try new flavors of yogurt all the time since I am a big yogurt eater. Yoplait has so many different flavors to choose from and when I saw the pear flavor I figured I should try it out too. I really love pears so I thought I would love this yogurt too. That really was not the case for me. I did not really enjoy the flavor of this yogurt. It did kind of taste like pears, but I did not like the after taste it left in my mout
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?