BY YOPLAIT #6 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Adrienne B.
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
I love yoplait products. I am a very huge texture person when it comes to food and yogurt and this product is so smooth. The strawberry/banana is also a great flavor along with Harvest Peach. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new daily yogurt.
Jennifer D.
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
My favorite yogurt brand by far . I love the creamy texture of the yogurt & I love the different variety that are offered . My all time favorite is the strawberry banana . They have a whipped yogurt that is very good . Overall delicious & I would recommend it to anyone .
Tori H.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
Looooooove the regular yoplaits! Regardless of flavor. The strawberry banana is definitely one of my favorites, and everywhere I’ve bought them (Walmart, target, king Soopers) always has a great price. Usually less than a dollar for a single, or about 5 for the big pack.
Sophie A.
I’ve always loved strawberry banana yogurt. Very simple mix but exquisite taste. It’s a great snack or breakfast. I recommend it to anyone that needs a refreshing pick me up. It’s great for health and not too sugary. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
i love this one , the flavor is really nice , very easy to carry and is perfect for breadfast or for snack , i love to add granola or fruits .
buyin this one you are making sure that everyone at home is going to enjoy it . the yogurt is super easy to find in every pharmacy and super market you find it , is better to have this kind of produs as snack than be buying  candys in the stores
Melanie W.
Fleming Island
Good light yogurt, not too sweet and flavorful. This particular type has so many flavor options, I can kick a craving with this healthy alternative. They are always a great price at my loca grocery store. The key lime pie is my favorite but my kids eat this one a lot!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6, Strawberry Variety 8-6, Other
This is the only yogurt that I will buy. I love the taste and it's an excellent value. I keep this in my frig as a quick and healthy snack.
I prefer the peach flavor but I buy every flavor.
Jordan L.
Portage
Smooth texture that is classic non-Greek yogurt. The strawberry flavor is very prevalent, though I feel like it could use more banana. More sugar than seems necessary and can very much taste the sweetness. Overall would recommend, but not your healthiest option.
Katrina M.
Leominster, MA
To be honest I haven't had this in a while, but it was a staple in my childhood, especially the strawberry and banana flavor! This is a yogurt I don' think you can go wrong with, it taste like it's supposed to and I like the pieces of strawberries in it.
Stephanie S.
Cannon Falls, MN
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
Yoplait is my favorite brand of yogurt to purchase. There are so many options between flavors, regular, whipped, Greek and everything in between, it’s a healthy choice, and the flavors are delicious. It’s decently priced and you can find it basically anywhere.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?