BY YOPLAIT

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

Elsi C.
Elsi C.
This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite! I've bought it for a long time and I have found it for sale at every popular grocery store I've been to. I love the flavor. It's the yogurt that tastes the freshest at the best cost. I buy it by the case and always share it with my friends and family.
Riley T.
Riley T.
Placentia, CA
I personally am I huge fan of the plain vanilla yogurt, but unfortunately that is not the case with the strawberry banana flavor.  I usually make parfaits in the morning with the yogurt, fruit and granola, but I cannot stand the taste of this flavor.  The only time that I will use this flavor is if I put it into a smoothie.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Very sweet in flavor, strong taste and has a nice smooth texture. To be healthy it has to much sugar, it is good value considering that its decent yogurt. Not expensive at all, just the right amount. I would purchase this yogurt again, it's not to bad.
Topher H.
Topher H.
cincinnati
These are a good backup if you're on a budget, and love yogurt. I like the texture, but I don't usually grab for this one. The price is inexpensive, and the quality is decent. I do like the blend of these flavors together though!
Scotti O.
Scotti O.
Newton Center, MA
My husband isn't a fussy eater but loves this yogurt. Price is cheap and the taste is good. He isn't fussy he's particular about yogurt snacks and this one he never complains about. Strawberry and banana is a great go to as well.
Cheyanne V.
Cheyanne V.
Saint Paul
I love this brand of yogurt! It's delicious and healthy! I have been on a diet and this has been such a huge help to me especially for snacks and for breakfast! It's delicious and it's filling! I totally recommend it to everyone!
Katie F.
Katie F.
lindale
its so wonderful my child lives it! she is obsessed, i would definatly recomend this product to anyone . when i go out to the park its so easy to carry around and you dont even have to have a spoon how convienient !
Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.
This is my favorite yogurt brand, and my favorite flavor! It's so yummy, and it has chunks of strawberry and banana. It's also low in calories so it's a guilt free breakfast or snack! I would definitely reccomend.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?