Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#349 in Yogurt
Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Elsi C.
Elsi C.
This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Kialey V.
Kialey V.
I like to eat just the original strawberry yogurt. I love how it has bits of strawberries in it.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Bellingham, WA
Yoplait yogurt is my favorite! I've bought it for a long time and I have found it for sale at every popular grocery store I've been to. I love the flavor. It's the yogurt that tastes the freshest at the best cost. I buy it by the case and always share it with my friends and family.
Riley T.
Riley T.
Orange County
I personally am I huge fan of the plain vanilla yogurt, but unfortunately that is not the case with the strawberry banana flavor.  I usually make parfaits in the morning with the yogurt, fruit and granola, but I cannot stand the taste of this flavor.  The only time that I will use this flavor is if I put it into a smoothie.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel
Good for on the go mornings. Classic flavor can't get any better than that. I don't like to drink milk, so I'll eat these to get some of my calcium
Maranda M.
Maranda M.
Weirton, WV
Yoplait has always been the brand if yogurt I have liked the best. They have a wide variety of flavors. The strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors.
DMEIQUEA M.
DMEIQUEA M.
Warren, MI
I the taste and the fact that I can eat it in the go without much mess. Its small enough to fit in my purse and its easy to open
Judith J.
Judith J.
Super yummy and very creamy!!! By far the best yogurt I have tasted. The kids lI've it and so do I. A win win for everyone.
Mariannis T.
Mariannis T.
Orlando, FL
I loveee these because they taste so delicious , and they are healthy at the same time. I could eat like 5 in a row lol.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Papillion, NE
Tasted very, very good. Strawberry and banana wasn't toi strong, but yet well balanced with the yogurt.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?