BY YOPLAIT #9 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I started eating these during my 2nd pregnancy not really a yogurt fan but I have to have these in my fridge for when I crave itits very affordable
Sofia D.
Little Rock, AR
There's usually good deals on this yogurt and so we get a variety of flavors. And the container is just talk so one is good enough to satisfy.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
I lived on this stuff as a kid! Great flavor and pretty healthy snack. They are a great price too especially when you can get them on sale.
Elizabeth J.
Riverbank, CA
I've been eating these since I can remember and they're my favorite til this day! Such a great flavor with a variety to choose from
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
I be at yogurt every morning for my daily dose of calcium and b12. This yogurt is low in fat and still delicious.
Ana F.
McAllen, TX
I have more than 10 years buying this brand and still like it. Love this flavor. No other brand compares to it
Dani M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am very traditional when it comes to yogurt and this is my favorite go to of yogurt for an on the go snack.
Mayra M.
I love this yogurt its texture is perfect. Its well blended and always tasting fresh. Best yogurt ive tasted
Beatriz A.
EAGLE PASS, TX
Love this yogurt! Hands down one of my favorites! Love the flavor along with the pieces of fruit it has.
Elsi C.
This yogurt is delicious the strawberry banana is my favorite It's a healthy snack for kids and adults
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?