BY YOPLAIT #6 in Yogurt

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

• Does anyone else feel like the quality of Yoplait has declined in...3 Answers
  • Does this have any artificial sweeteners?1 Answers
Tori L.
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
hey i is your time for lunch today i was a way of getting something hot out to lunch today or lunch or something like maybe we can meet at the lunch time for lunch today i was a way of getting something hot out to lunch today or lunch or something like maybe we can get some food and then we go to eat some food or later on the lunch day and we go eat dinner or whatever we can get help with you and you guys can go get some medicine for me and you get a chance and get a couple of hours to go to get some medicine for me
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Review for: Strawberry Variety 8-6
This yogurt tastes pretty good. It does taste like strawberry banana in my opinion but the flavor of the banana is very artificial. They strawberry flavor however, isn’t because there’s strawberry chunks in it. I would recommend this yogurt to anyone. I would recommend the vanilla yogurt or because it tastes way more natural.
Piya T.
Review for: Other
This is probably one of the best tasting yogurt on the market for a non-yogurt person like myself. I usually don’t select non-fat or low fat food because I think they have other undesirable ingredients in them. This yogurt tastes like you have banana & strawberries together. It’s sweetened enough to satisfy my cravings for sweets.
Victoria V.
Wow, I usualy only get yogurt because its a good snack with high protein, picked up one of these to try looked good, and the glass jars are a nice addition. Well first it's the best yogurt I've ever had, It is completely different, high quality and It has a enjoyable velvety texture, with a flavor more like a very light cream cheese and just a dash of that yogurt tart, mine had blueberry. Unlike most other yogurts which have tart that's too strong and makes it more of a chore, as well as a more watery texture. Never something I could imagine getting a craving for, nor anything to right back home to mom about, but this I could see it though, it really is that good, wasn't expecting it.
Mami P.
Sun Valley
It's a delicious yogurt and a very good brand they always have good prices and many flavors never fails me especially there is always something like a new flavor to try it has pieces of real strawberrys and bananas in in it smooth and doesn't taste nasty like most low fat yogurts do definitely recommend
Kimberly L.
Danville
This yogurt is a favorite of my 10 year old. This yogurt has a good amount of protein and it gives sustainable energy without sugar and empty calories that candy and chips would give. This is a healthy and delicious snack food or a quick breakfast on days we're running a bit late. This is also a nutritou
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
It’s not my type I simply just tried it because it was the last yogurt in the fridge. The value was reasonable, I’m not so sure about how healthy it is I simply just eat it for a quick snack. I’m not sure what I would compare it to since that flavor I don’t buy often or at all. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Banana Yogurt
Tyler M.
Lugoff
I grew up on a small strawberry farm, and as a child I loved making all kinds of different treats and snacks with the fresh strawberries. Unfortunately we had to move a couple years ago and now I no longer have access to the super fresh strawberries. I was devastated because I could not find anything that compared to the fresh taste of farm-grown strawberries. I thought I would never find something to satisfy my craving for strawberries again, because nothing was near as good. I thought this until I found this amazing yogurt from Yoplait® Original Strawberry Low Fat Yogurt. It is my favorite breakfast or afternoon snack and also hits the right spot. I am so thankful for this low fat treat.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I don't know why, but I really feel like Yoplait has just gone downhill over the last few years. I really just remember it tasting better as a kid, but who knows. It's affordable sure, but I feel like that's why the quality is crap! I just had the pumpkin pie flavor and it just had such a gross aftertaste... I am so bummed.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?