BY YOPLAIT

Made with natural colors, flavors and sweeteners. see more...

Carly T.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
Delicious, filling, easy and healthy! I love these because you can grab them and eat them on the run for busy mornings. The strawberry and banana one is my favorite I have one almost every morning and also make great snacks. I love that they have real bits of fruit in them (:
Rose S.
Rose S.
Lakeland, FL
I love this yogurt. It has a great taste and is very affordable. I love the chunks of fruit in it. The only con would be that there is somtimes an after taste on this flavor but it is still really good. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a great tasting yogurt.
Maricruz P.
Maricruz P.
Anaheim, CA
Omg just thinking about it makes me want to eat one right now lol Every time I'm craving something sweet yet nutritious, i always find myself making my way toward a strawberry Yoplait yogurt. Always gotta have a healthy and satisfying snack. It is so delicious!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
My favorite kind of yogurt is this Yoplait the original Strawberry. I buy mine at Kroger or Walmart and it is such good value. I love it. I don't care much for yogurt but this brand makes it very good! I would definitely recommend this to others.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
This yogurt and the regular strawberry yogurt are my go to yogurts. I always but these for my on the go foods and then the big tubs for when I'm at home and I just want yogurt. I love the small chunks of strawberry you get in the yogurt.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
I like the yogurt very tasty I like to eat in the morning for breakfast or through out the day when I wanna munch on something I like the pieces of strawberries that they put in it only yogurt I buy when I got to the store
Beth B.
Beth B.
Victorville, CA
My kids love this classic yogurt as do I. Recently we've been freezing half the box of yogurts because if we leave them at the refrigeration part of the fridge. My kids will eat all the yogurt in one day
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
Favorite part of this yogurt is the natural pieces of strawberries that are included. The strawberry and banana are definitely tasteful and yummy. It's better than many other yogurt brands I've tasted.
Terlayra T.
Terlayra T.
Great for breakfast with some fruit I usually eat it with a banana. I'm not really a breakfast eater but I try to eat something and it's usually some sort of yogurt of this brand.
Kourtney W.
Kourtney W.
Little Rock, AR
This is very tasty and would recommend people to buy it. It is healthy and taste amazing. I love all the different kind of flavores it has and it have real fruit in it
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Does this have any artificial sweeteners?