Original Sprout Miracle Detangler Spray (12 oz) - Vegan and Gentle Formula Removes Tangles for Straight, Smooth, Silky Hair for Babies, Children and Adults uploaded by Amber L.Original Sprout Miracle Detangler Spray (12 oz) - Vegan and Gentle Formula Removes Tangles for Straight, Smooth, Silky Hair for Babies, Children and Adults uploaded by Darby S.

BY ORIGINAL SPROUT

• I have been looking for a very good detangler for my daughter ver...1 Answers
Darby S.
Recently I developed really bad dandruff, scalp acne, and had to put aside alot of my regular hair products and give my hair & scalp a much needed break (unfortunately) but luckily I had gotten this baby from a salon. I try to keep it natural, organic or vegan, but always cruelty free this wonder is all of those things and much more, it's about as natural as they come but still does the job! I actually choose this sometimes over my regular de-frizzer! It came to be that this is the only product that is safe for me to use when I'm having a flair up from my scalp acne, it does not further irritate it,cause any inflammation or itchiness! The fragrance comes from essential oils and is very light and pleasant. Cannot stress how this saved me! Great product, with great standards!
Grace S.
Revere, MA
I have 2 daughters with a very fine hair. They wake up with a terrible knots and tangles in the morning. I use this before the shower or out of the shower -wet or dry hair- and it never leaves their hair greasy or filmy and has a pleasant yet light scent. It comes out thick but quickly disappears as its absorbed into your hair. I even use it on my hair, especially right after I've colored it and I want to be super gentle, it definitely helps reduce breakage. I love this detangler.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
Mega Parent Expert
I researched and read reviews on hundreds of products before I decided on this one. I'm so glad I did! I need 10 bottles to keep on hand in case they ever decide to discontinue. You need this detangler if you have knots/mats in your hair! No matter what your hair type is! Mine is straight, very long and tangles very badly, very easily and mats as well. A few squirts of this in the problem area, rub thru with fingers, and gone! LOVE!!!!!!
Risa L.
Saint Robert , MO
As a licensed cosmetologist who has a large base of clients that are children I swear by this detangler! It has a conditioner like consistency and a little goes a very long way! There are also frizz reducing benefits to this product . I suggest this product to all of my clients and most of them buy it reluctantly but then tell me how much they love it ... Give it a try, you won't regret it !
I have been a hairstylist for 17years and this is hands down my favorite detangler. Its light and fresh smelling and a little goes a long way. I spritz it onto damp hair and comb thru with a wide tooth comb and style as usual.Its vegan and the rest of the line is my go to products for my son.
Sandra C.
Toronto, ON
I have been looking for a very good detangler for my daughter very tangled hair.I have heard very good feedback from miracle detangler I would like to know if anybody had used it and if it helps tangled hair?