Original Spree uploaded by afton h.Original Spree uploaded by Hannah S.Original Spree uploaded by Michelle H.

BY ORIGINAL SPREE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Innovative quality treats from WONKA provide a fun eating experience, while its fictional association inspires the imagination of kids of all ages.

• What deserts can u make with these 1 Answers
  • Are these the original flavor since they first started be...3 Answers
  • Is this candy still pretty popular today?5 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Favorite candies! The flavors are delicious! They aren't too hard so I don't feel like I am breaking my teeth. The only downside is I have to be careful if they get on the floor because they are the perfect size for a child to choke on
Dani M.
Absolutely one of my favorite candies and such a classic too! I always like these for a sucker. The cherry and grape also taste and not like medicine as some other brands do
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA
Spree's are a type of sweet but tarty kind of candy. They are awesome and taste really good. This is a type of candy that is for a person who like both sweet and sour things. I would recommend buying these. I always see them in the quarter machines and end up grabbing some while leaving the store.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
My fiancé and I love these we will buy packs of these at a time, they are great for trips when u have children or just to use for counting to teach your children :)
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love Spree candy! It's the perfect amount of sweet and sour so really helps my sweet craving! I just love it and highly recommend, low calories too! :)
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
One of my very favorite candies in the universe! unfortunately my local cvs where I used to get these stopped carrying them which broke my heart
Allison B.
Okemos, MI
If you're a fan of sour and sweet this is the candy for you! I loved them growing up and I love them now. I wouldn't eat them every day though
Jodeci J.
Conway, SC
Just what I need when I'm trying to kick a sweet tooth on a budget. The candy meets all my sweet tooth needs and doesn't brake my pockets.
Brooke P.
This has always been one of my favorite kind of candy. It's extremely cheap, and you get a lot of variety with this kind of candy.
Taylor J.
Homestead, PA
I've always loved Spree candy! They're a great snack and the perfect amount of sour and sweet. I definitely recommend it to anyone.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What is your favorite flavor?
Brooke P.
Is this candy still pretty popular today?
Tiara S.
Terre Haute, IN
Are these the original flavor since they first started being produced
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
What deserts can u make with these