Original Spirograph Kit with Markers uploaded by Jacqualyn W.

BY SPIROGRAPH #76 in Markers

Since it was first introduced in 1965, spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs. The distinctive wheels and rings of spirograph cleverly combine the principles of art and mathematics in a way that has inspired and delighted generations. This updated classic features precision engineered wheels and rings that are designed to work with most any pen, marker or pencil. The set also features a detailed design guide and the new spiro-putty, which holds the pieces securely in place so that you can create amazing designs with no holes in the paper. spirograph, the classic way to... see more...

• Do you know where I can find it in Mexico? Can't find it anywhere. 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for this product for weeks now. My daughter a...1 Answers
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
My favorite childhood toy! I would make tons of different patterns with multiple different colors. I used a bunch of different colored ink pens. Affordable and fun as a drawing craft! Would totally recommend.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This used to be one of my all time favorite toys growing up. My almost 6 year old is getting it for her birthday Saturday because I want her to experience the fun I did when I was younger and she's my little artist! Great game/activity for children.
Rhiannon V.
albuquerque, NM
Decorator Expert Level 1
I loved these as a kid such a fun craft! I remember doing them back in elementary school. Good childhood memories. I would still do them :) #collegiatebadge
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I had one of these as a kid, and bought one for my kids. It is a great learning, art game. You have to use your imagination. Lost of fun hours of use.
MK J.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had something just like this when I was a kid and I loved it. My niece got one recently and I think they’re pretty cool and kids seem to enjoy them
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
A classic that is still fun even when you're grown. It's great when you're kids reach the age that their stuff is cool to play with!
Shelby F.
I had a Spirograph kit when I was a kid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! You can make some seriously cool pictures!
Tamar B.
Beaverton , or
I loved this as a kid. My daughter now enjoys her own! She loves making her own designs on letters and cards. Great product!
Jacqualyn W.
Fort Meade, MD
One of my favorite childhood toys has been brought to a new generation. My daughter and I love playing with it together.
Christina W.
Great kids game I remember using this endlessly when I was a child. My kids enjoy it now.
Cassie P.
Ceres, CA
I have been looking for this product for weeks now. My daughter and her friends love it. I'm trying to find it before her friends birthday party next month. I hope you can help me find it. Thank you!
Lilian O.
Obregón
Do you know where I can find it in Mexico? Can't find it anywhere.