Original Spirograph Kit with Markers uploaded by Jacqualyn W.

BY SPIROGRAPH #65 in Markers

Since it was first introduced in 1965, spirograph has made it possible for aspiring artists of all ages to create beautifully intricate designs. The distinctive wheels and rings of spirograph cleverly combine the principles of art and mathematics in a way that has inspired and delighted generations. This updated classic features precision engineered wheels and rings that are designed to work with most any pen, marker or pencil. The set also features a detailed design guide and the new spiro-putty, which holds the pieces securely in place so that you can create amazing designs with no holes in the paper. spirograph, the classic way to... see more...

Buy on Target
erica q.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
My favorite childhood toy! I would make tons of different patterns with multiple different colors. I used a bunch of different colored ink pens. Affordable and fun as a drawing craft! Would totally recommend.
Jacqualyn W.
Jacqualyn W.
Fort Meade, MD
One of my favorite childhood toys has been brought to a new generation. My daughter and I love playing with it together.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
Conway, AR
A classic that is still fun even when you're grown. It's great when you're kids reach the age that their stuff is cool to play with!
Myranda R.
Myranda R.
Moneta, VA
This used to be one of my all time favorite toys growing up. My almost 6 year old is getting it for her birthday Saturday because I want her to experience the fun I did when I was younger and she's my little artist! Great game/activity for children.
Monique H.
Monique H.
Akron, OH
I had one of these as a kid, and bought one for my kids. It is a great learning, art game. You have to use your imagination. Lost of fun hours of use.
Shelby F.
Shelby F.
I had a Spirograph kit when I was a kid and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! You can make some seriously cool pictures!
Tamar B.
Tamar B.
Beaverton , or
I loved this as a kid. My daughter now enjoys her own! She loves making her own designs on letters and cards. Great product!
Christina W.
Christina W.
Great kids game I remember using this endlessly when I was a child. My kids enjoy it now.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Orillia, Ontario
Whoever did not experience spirographs as a kid really missed out. The larger the paper the better. Not only are they fun but they also help with kids' fine motor skills - win win
Lilian O.
Lilian O.
Obregón
Do you know where I can find it in Mexico? Can't find it anywhere.
Cassie P.
Cassie P.
Ceres , CA
I have been looking for this product for weeks now. My daughter and her friends love it. I'm trying to find it before her friends birthday party next month. I hope you can help me find it. Thank you!