Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc - 1oz

by Sun Bum

NULL

Does this product increase oils?
Does this product work? Without leaving you greasy?
Is this product oil free/does it break you out??
Start your review of Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc - 1oz!
Elon, NC
Can be very messy when opening. Great product that melts right into skin with no white marks. Great over already burned skin
bloomington
I was looking for a thick sunscreen for my face when I went to Hawaii. I heard great things about Sun Bum so I decided to test it out. It worked really well, but it does make your face feel greasy. Also, when you go into the water, white streaks remain on your face, so you have to let the sunscreen absorb into your face for awhile before you go into the water. A lot of sunscreens makes me break out, but this one did not! I really only use this sunscreen when the UV is really high, because it is such a thick lotion.
Original SPF 50 Clear Zinc - 1oz uploaded by Angela H.
this is one of my favorites sunscreens of all time I’m a big on sunscreen due to my hyperpigmentation that I’ve had over my teen years and this by far one of the best I’ve tried is has a sweet soothing sunscreen scent it is gluten free and is spf 50 sunscreen.
Danvers
THIS SMELLS SOOOOO GOOD! I love that it doesn’t make me break out, doesn’t smell like chemicals or anything, is gentle and easy to apply. Doesn’t sting and actually protects against the sun! This brand is the only type of sunscreen I’ll use!
Pekin
Absolutely love this, I don’t even get burnt, pros hate that sunscreen is greasy ! I would try to change the greasy level in this product ! It is defiantly a little more on expensive side , I would defiantly recommend this product 100%
Fairfax
I really like this product. This helped me save my skin from sunburns. I wish there was more of the product. I would improve this product by adding more of the product. I recommend this product. I really liked the smell and the feel.
Lawrence, KS
I liked this mineral sunscreen. Sun Bum has quality ingredients. This costs slightly more than your average SPF, but it is worth it. I think they provide good protection. My only complaint is that it leaves my skin looking and feeling very oily.
I love this little guy. Easy to carry around in a purse or anywhere really! Makes traveling light. I love sun bum! My absolute favorite sun screen brand, isn’t to heavy on the skin. Definitely recommend.
ada
I love the consistency and the way it blocks the sun. It does not have the best smell,but i usually don’t like the smell on sunscreens. When you sweat it does not get in your eyes, and i love that. It looks a little greasy though.Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+
gaithersburg
I love this zinc. I have a scar on my nose that it very sensitive to sun, especially during the summer. with this on my face I know my face wont burn and my scar wont get any worse.