What it is:
A two-in-one purifying mask and skin refiner that’s formulated with Canadian willowherb, Persian silk tree, and a potent blend of actives to smooth, refine pores, and boost skin’s overall quality.

What it is formulated to do:
Glow big with this innovative, multitasking mask. Made with Mediterranean rose clay, Canadian willow herb, and exfoliating jojoba beads, it helps gently deep clean while refining skin’s texture. Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that’s silky-smooth to the touch.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

How well does this mask work?
I’ve heard great things and bad things about this, is it good for oily skin? Acne prone skin? Does it dry you out?
Realmente funciona?
Start your review of Original Skin™!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...oil, which may cause a slight tingling sensation that goes away (with my sensitive skin) a minute after applying. This mask is completely dry by the ten minute mark, so it makes a quick addition to any beauty routine. I tend to use this whenever my skin is a bit lack luster and when my pores can use a bit of cleansing. You can knock out a few birds with one stone using this mask. ” in 323 reviews
Honolulu, HI
Bought this mask bcuz I think Nicole Guerriero (?) said good things about it in one of her videos. And sadly I'm not impressed. I'm down to the last bit of product in the tube, and not seeing results. Ive had better results, retexturizing and exfoliation, with less product (other products from other brands). I'm very adamant that if I have to use the entire jar or bottle of product before I see results, not worth repurchasing. The willowherb isn't enough to do anything for my skin. I love other willowherb (salicylic) products that have worked wonders on my skin. Just not this product. I usually stay away from clay mask bcuz they do dry out the skin and just 10 mins of the product on my skin, it did dry out. The little scrubbies (jojoba beads) are one thing I absolutely try not to use. This is too harsh and the particles are too large to use as a scrub. They may damage or tear the pores. My skin was somewhat "smooth", but again I've had better results with other products. Will not repurchase. Did not see improvement in the texture or clarity of my skin. Just not for me. Original Skin™ Origins
Erie, PA
Out of the world of Origins, this is my least favorite mask. Packaging is average- a tube, like all their other masks. Price is pretty cheap compared to other high-end masks, and the amount you get makes it even more worth it. The scent is alright- rose/cosmeticy kind of vibe. Product applies thin and dries pretty quick- it'll feel pretty tight while its on. I wasn't too impressed with the results. I used this mask 1-2 a week for a month before giving the rest to a friend. It did make my pores look a bit smaller, but that's the only thing I noticed from using this mask.
Princeton, KS
When I was given this mask I was happy and expected a lot. Now I’m glad my experience showed the expectations are the same like reality. It’s so easy to apply, nice smell and good consistency (not too liquidy). I like small pieces it’s hard to feel them before the mask might dry. After you starting wash the face it helps to make peeling for skin too. The mask make me feel a bit in fire 🔥 first 2-5 minutes, but in the end I never felt irritated. Skin looks so good and fresh after this mask. One moment for me a bit questionable. It’s the price🤷‍♀️ will wait for sales👌
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a keeper! I have dry skin & have been looking for a mask that will minimize pores and create even texture without totally drying out and creating inflammation in the skin like some charcoal masks. I did break out a little the first 1-2 times but that reaction went away after and now I use it a few times a week when I feel like my skin needs a pick me up. People have been commenting on how great my skin looks now. The price tag is pretty nice too
Easton, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask compliments the Origins Willowherb Matte Moisturizer super well! I have very oily skin and recently started using the origins willowherb moisturizer. After getting such incredible results, I wanted something that could boost my skin with a bit of a glow, but I don’t like serums or using a ton of stuff on my skin (minimalist) so I thought I’d give this a try. And oh my gosh... I love it! I put it on once a week at night, and after the 10 recommended minutes I begin to wash it off slowwwwly with cold water, with circular motions and only gently applying pressure with my hands, so that I can get the full benefits out of the mask. The jojoba beads really do a great job at removing dead skin without leaving my skin looking like a shedding snake, and I feel refreshed and soft. BUT the next morning... my skin glows like a glowstick!! It’s soo incredible that a ‘clean’ product can leave such awesome results. My husband probably wouldn’t notice if I shaved my hair off haha, but he actually stopped to say “wow! your skin looks so less tense!” Whatever that means but I’ll take it, hahaha. My skin has never felt and looked healthier.
Brownsville, TX
I was iffy on purchasing this products but when I first used it OMG! I’ve always struggled with texture and random dry patches but after using this ON THE FIRET TRY, I saw a difference in my skin. My skin was left feel smooth and looking healthy! Been using it since then (6months) and do not regret it! Worth the price! Original Skin™
Salinas, CA
Original Skin™ uploaded by Brenda F.
This mask is a must have! My number one go to mask. This retexturizing mask does the job when wanting smoother softer skin. The packaging ha recently changed its more detailed but I always make sure I restock on this mask before I Run out! As you can see in the photo i have a replacement ready since I am running low on this mask.
Jonesboro
This is my current GO TO mask! It has a pleasant smell & great texture. I use it once a week and I can see a noticeable difference when I do! It really helps brighten up my face & get rid of any dry / dead skin! 10/10 product for me. I will totally repurchase!
Mobile, AL
Like the other products in this range, the serum and moisturizer, I didn’t enjoy it. I did not find it made a difference to my skin, and found it very drying. I didn’t like the way it felt on my skin and hated how tight it felt after. Super drying on my skin!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I have literally no idea if this works or not because I'm only going to use it the one time I did. It smells awful. I am very sensitive to smells and I normally LOVE the smell of roses but this smells like...some kind of herbal health food store. Not nice.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hinckley, IL
5 months ago
Original Skin™ has anyone used this? What was your experience.
gvantsa-GZ28049 L. • 5 months ago
this very good come from 📦