BY ORIGINAL SIN #44 in Hard Cider

Original Sin® Premium Hard Cider.
Est. New York. 1997.
6% alcohol. see more...

• What is the overall taste of this? Is it super sweet like a Reds ...4 Answers
  • What makes this cider different from the others besides the price?2 Answers
  • "It is drinkable, that's pretty much it." in 1 review
  • "I've been drinking hard cider for a few years, and this one is my favorite - it's different from the sweet ciders, almost musty, but its a good mixture of different apples that make the flavor." in 1 review
Kristen M.
Marlton, NJ
Original Sin is on tap at one of my favorite bars and I constantly come back to it. It's got a light and crisp flavor without being drying or too sweet. I will always recommend to those who don't enjoy angry orchard because of its sweetness
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
I love this cider, it's not too sweet like other popular ciders. It's got good tartness and bite without being too dry. Honestly I like some of their other varieties more than their original, but the original is solid. Also points for awesome packaging.
Shelby F.
For awhile I was on a cider kick, tried a bunch of different stuff. Traveled through the US and tried random kinds along the way but I love Original Sin. It's more of a go-to now for myself and for recommendations if anyone asks. I also get really excited if I see it in a bar.
Lindsey N.
Arlington, VA
I agree with the other reviews. While this cider is good, it is a little expensive. Ciders don't have gluten, so its great there are so many options, if there aren't many options at the bar, this is what I get, it isn't as sweet as the rest.
Amanda G.
If you've never had it before and see it, give it a try (it's not typically offered in many pubs and it is a bit on the expensive side). It is not my favorite cider but it is a decent plain cider.
Mandy B.
Roscoe, IL
One of my favorite hard ciders! Some of them give me really bad heart burn, but this one doesn't. It has a great taste, not too sweet! And I don't mind paying a little more for it.
Lauren C.
My favorite hard cider! It tastes more like an apple champagne than a typical cider. It's not as sickeningly sweet as other ciders can be, with only 7g of sugar per bottle. Definitely worth the $10 for a 6-pack.
Taylor  P.
Decent cider, but nothing truly special or memorable. If you want an average, run of the mill cider then Original Sin will get the job done. It is drinkable, that's pretty much it.
Jon W.
Harlingen, TX
Katie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
It's pretty decent. A little over my price range - I can get other ciders for $1-2 less and be just as happy with the taste.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
What is the overall taste of this? Is it super sweet like a Reds or something different?
Jessica S.
Upper Darby, PA
What makes this cider different from the others besides the price?