Original Short Gloss Rain Boots uploaded by Ashley O.

BY HUNTER

The Original Short Gloss rain boot packs all the classic style and function of its tall counterpart into a sleek, streamlined boot. Featuring a quick-dry nylon lining and a sturdy grip sole, this boot is a dependable choice in any weather. It shines in vivid colors to suit any style. see more...

Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
These are literally the best rain boots ever! yes I know they are expensive but are incredibly comfortable and durable. They are easy to clean and good in the snow and ice also! I've had mine for three years so they last really long also.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
I bought the glossy red and I'm in LOVE. they are very comfortable, durable, cute, and I absolutely love my splurge.
Ashley O.
MARYSVILLE, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 4
By far my best purchase of 2015! They were well worth the money and I know I will get a ton of use of them!!
Jamie P.
Salem, NY
I have always wanted a pair of these boots but I am tall (over 5'10") and I'm worried that these will look low on my longer legs. Has anyone else who is tall like me had that problem?