Original Scent OdoBan Odor Eliminator - RTU Spray W/1 Gallon Concentrate uploaded by Karen R.Original Scent OdoBan Odor Eliminator - RTU Spray W/1 Gallon Concentrate uploaded by Brenna E.

BY ORIGINAL SCENT

• Does this product work well? What surfaces can it be used...2 Answers
  • Does this really help get rid of pet urine smells from co...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know if it's environment friendly? 1 Answers
Patricia M.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Wonderful product to get rid of odor! Works on anything from pet smells to kids smells works great to eliminate urine smell. And weird scents that may get in your car! Can be used anywhere in the house!
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The BEST deodorizer. We use this to clean the interior of an older car. We bought it used with that “rental car” smell. Two young drivers have used it for about 8 years (which doesn’t make it smell any better). This spray quickly and thoroughly disinfects the interior and lasts for several months.
Stephanie S.
First off I have to say I only give OdoBan 4 stars because although the scent is not over powering, I really do dislike it.
That being said, I really do like this product and it's one of the main commercial cleaners that I keep in my in arsenal of cleaners.
It works well, disinfects well and absolutely takes care of other odors. It also works well for super stinky laundry if such a task is encountered. Good purchase.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
OdoBan works wonders. Affordable. this it has a smell but its not to strong. i cooked fish sticks well lets just say the whole house smelled very bad. Even with the vent on it wouldnt go away. So i grabbed the odoban and one spray in each room. My mom came home an hour later and couldn't tell anything. It works great.
Brenda F.
I love OdoBan. I have two small dogs and they pee on the floor once in a while. OdoBan is the only thing that works on getting that smell out od the carpet.  Sam's Club has I great price $9.99.  I can't live without Odoban.  I use it for the dogs and so much more.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
It cleans carpets very well I on the other hand do not like the scent it is very displeasing and I do not enjoy my cleaned room smelling like experience and suffering it seems to me like it takes away one odor and gives a displeasing one so I would not be buying this product again
Shelly M.
Montgomery
This product really works wonders. It seems to sanitize and disinfect better than lysol without the overpowering alcohol scent. The gallon of concentrate lasts forever. A wonderful value.
Christian D.
N Chesterfld, VA
If you want something that has powerful cleaning properties without the harsh smell this is a great choice. I mostly use in the bathroom and kitchen and occasionally as a deodorizer on couches, curtains, etc.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
We just moved into a house and in one of the bedrooms it smelled like an ashtray. The smell was very overwhelming. I tried multiple household cleaners and the smell always returned. Ready to give up hope I stumbled upon Odoban at Walmart. For less than $3 I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I LOVE IT! The smoky smell is gone and I have continued to use this throughout the house. It's a very pleasant, light scent that makes any unwelcome smells disappear. I also most this on curtains and my couches to refresh everything. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
I use this stuff to deodorize nasty cigarette smells, cooking odor, pet odor,and fabric refresher. It does more than other brands on the market,it disinfects while it's deodorizing. I love it. It smells of eucalyptus, and it is not too strong, but it's just right. It really works to get rid of those strong unwanted odors, and I will always keep some ready for use in my home. It is affordable as well, so that's a major plus. We all love affordable, and effective products and this is one of them.
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Has anyone else used this for pet stains & odors? What was your experience?
Jennifer R.
Does it really works?
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Does this product really a name and a older or does he just mask it
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson, KY
Is this safe around pets?
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
I've only ever been able to purchase from a whole seller. Where do you all but yours?