Original Professional Hair Straightener New Straightening Brush

Ladies, do all these sounds familiar? Detangling brushes, blow dryers, flat irons, chemicals to relax your hair until now, getting your hair straight has been such a hassle, well, all of that is a thing of the past our new original professional edition brush, one of the best incorporates revolutionary ceramic and ion technology that incorporates ceramic plates that makes your hair smoother and more shiny incorporating hydrating ionic molecules that revitalize damaged hair for incredible shine and style all with gentle heat perfectly placed coated ceramic bristles easily glide through your hair which helps detangle plus, they incorporate anti-scald beads at the tips to prevent burns works to eliminate frizz and provide awesome shine giving, salon quality results in only 3 minutes or less, so you can forget about all those other gadgets and chemicals now you can detangle, straighten and style with just one very unique brush no matter what kind of hair or how long or short it is you have everything you need to get that silky, sleek, straight style you want and get the natural looking, frizz free look like you just walked out of the salon and the best part all in 3 minutes or less! Our unique brush gives you 3 functions in 1 – it detangles, straightens and styles all by just brushing it through you have everything you need to get that silky, sleek, straight style you want look like you just spent hundreds at the salon for a fraction of the cost, straightening results by just brushing , you are going to be able to go from 175 degrees to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. And unlike other styling brushes, our unique brush is going to maintain the temperature throughout. Buy the original new original professional edition brush the best unique in the market.

This one is original right?
Start your review of Original Professional Hair Straightener New Straightening Brush!
Grand Rapids, MI
For me nope I already have somewhat straight hair but this did nothing, same with a similar brand it does nothing for me , definitely does not straighten , huge waste of money
pittsboro
I love it!I have thick hair!I have a lot of hair!This has been a life saver!It works great and I would definitely recommend.
Spruce Grove, AB
1,480 reviews
This product only works if you have straight hair to help smooth over. I have wavey curly hair and it does not really straighten my hair. It works great on day 2 or 3 in between washes to re straighten and smooth my hair. If you have knots or tangles be careful it does not brush through them!
tunis
I have the pink one ... i have already post it ... but i want the white .. it looks cool really .. 😍😍😍😍😍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...