BY ORIGINAL PENGUIN ROCKS

Masculine Scent Launched By: The Design House of Original Penguin 2 Year Introduced: 2012 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This scent has a blend of fresh and clean notes. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
Omg this is my go to colonge when it comes to buying any for my boyfriend! I simply can't get enough of the smell! Very Suttle smell not over powering at all, and the smell lasts for days!ūüėôūüėô
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
My boyfriend had expressed his interest in this cologne so i went and bought for him for his birthday. I absolutely love it and so does he. It has a very unique scent unlike any cologne I've smelled before. Fresh and clean and not overly strong. Was shipped in good time, great purchase!
Karen a.
the best one !, my dad bought it last year at the pinguin store , he liked the smell and me too!, it smells really really good, and it lastest a lot ... i really recommend this one!
Dalena M.
Asheboro, NC
Masculine Scent Launched By: The Design House of Original Penguin 2 Year Introduced: 2012 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear This scent has a blend of fresh and clean notes. Make your husband happy and proud
Richard L.
This brand and product, I've always been a fan of. It's one of my favorite products, the bottle is very crisp and smooth. The scent is really good too.
ian m.
Guyton, GA
Very elegant and professional smelling, it doesn't overpower but it makes the presence known you can never go wrong with classic penguin.
Richard C.
Camden, NJ
Love using this it smells good I always going to buy it it my favorite to use every time I love it so much
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I really recommend I loved it !!! It was very interesting and totally worth it amazing ! My dad loved it
Krysten H.
The bottle looks really neat. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm only doing this for the badge.
Mariah B.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I really love the smell of this. Christmas is coming up it this would be the perfect Christmas gift
Jordan M.
Does this smell okay? I want to get my boyfriend a gift for the holidays coming up.
Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
It's smells fine the packaging just makes it look cheap though
Monica P.
I'm just here for the badge . lol
Joan L.
What does this smell like ?
Kimberly M.