BY PENGUIN

Masculine Scent Launched by the design house of Original Penguin in the year 2011. This fragrance has a blend of fresh and clean notes. see more...

• Huele rico y de que tamaño es.? Es para regalar a mi esposo.2 Answers
  • How does it smell? Rich ? 7 Answers
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
I love this cologne but it doesn't smell like an old man or a young teenager. It really is a good scent for men of all ages! It's a great gift and I will be purchasing with the holidays coming up! The packaging is also really nice.
My dad used it and he says "Great scent, smooth not overwhelm. Just right excellent for everyday use. Fast delievery will purchase again when finish with this bottle"
Haley D.
My ex boyfriend used to own this scent and I absolutely loved it! It is such a great smell. I will say that it is very similar to a cologne that Hollister has.
Jessie R.
Topeka, KS
This is a great cologne for a guy that doesn't know what he likes but doesn't want to smell like every other guy!! Not over powering but masculine and clean.
Jeniere P.
Medley, FL
This is a wonderful product. It really out-does it's competition. It works great for every skin type. I highly recommend this product.
ana maria h.
MIAMI
Tiene un olor increíble la verdad todos los hombres deberían de usarlo porque huele muy bueno y el olo pernamnece por mucho tiempo.
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
this locios ule ami rich husband did not like much but for my rubber rich but if ami husband did not like what respect
DONNA v.
Franklin Sq, NY
I bought this for my dad the scent is really nice.he loved it.i woulddef purchase this for a gift again.
Giulliana C.
O produto muito bom , excelente usei muito e quero outro , embalagem muito moderna , cheiro ótimo
Kaylee W.
Hollywood, FL
My grandfather does use this spray, and I have to say that it is excellent. Mostly for older men.
Cynthia O.
Orlando, Fl
How does it smell? Rich ?
karolina l.
playa del carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexíco
Huele rico y de que tamaño es.? Es para regalar a mi esposo.