Original Pack-It Half Tube Cube

by Eagle Creek

Ever see those spaces in-between the handles in the back of your wheeled luggage? We designed Pack-It Tube Cubes so you can make the most out of every square inch of your travel bag. Organize ties, belts, socks, electronic cords and other accessories with these packing cubes. You’ll love the organization and space savings. We promise.

Additional Features: Seam Taped, Yes

Travel Accessory Type: Packing Organizer

Age Group: Adults

Product Weight: 2 oz, 60 g

Application: Travel

Seasonal/Temperature Use: 3 Season

Fabric/Material: 300D Poly Micro-Weave

Weight Range: Range 0 - 1 lb

Great for t-shirts, pants, shorts, etc.; Mesh top for visibility and breathability; Quick-grab handle; Two-way zippered opening; Lifetime Warranty

Insect Repellent: No

Capacity: 100 cu in / 2 L

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Original Pack-It Half Tube Cube!
Marissa G.
Brownsville, TX
This is an essential for any backpacker, ESPECIALLY if your pack is top loading. It makes finding your things a thousand times easier and keeps your clothes mostly neat and un-wrinkled. I’ve also used it to keep smaller things like chargers and camera batteries organized.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this packing cube. It’s a great size in which you squeeze a down jacket, hat and gloves, if you work at it. When I have limited space, it comes in handy!
Jamie R.
Hillsboro, IL
I don’t know how I ever traveled without packing cubes! This particular size is fantastic for holding several days worth of underwear and socks. It fits cozily at the bottom of any backpack.
meghan  G.
Guelph, ON
I feel like this packing cube is a bit more awkward then some of the squared ones I own. But it still does the trick

Looking for your answer?