BY ORIGINAL NEW YORK SELTZER

The groundbreaking brand known for its signature rounded bottles and crisp, clear, all natural flavors. No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives or corn syrup. ONYS took over the beverage landscape to become a staple across the Country in Retail... see more...

Krystal N.
Las Vegas, NV
Ahhhhh what can i say other than AMAZING. You can’t even tell the difference in taste, in fact I think the flavor is better than your typical sugar filled dark sodas. NYS has TONS of delicious flavors!
Elizet P.
I had never tried seltzer until recently. It always sounded gross to me for some reason. This was the first one I’d ever tried and I was surprised at how good it was. I would definitely recommend!
C B.
I grew up on this stuff as a kid. We would get so excited when our parents would pick these up for a special treat. When they decided to bring them back I wasn't sure they'd taste the same but they got it right. I love the size, the fact that it doesn't have artificial sweeteners, and that they kept the packaging the same. Vanilla and root beer are my favorites by far. The only qualm I have is the caps are sketchy and tend to shred and I have cut myself opening them more than once.
Alyssa M.
I love these my favorite is the creme soda one omg love the flavor is delicious and the packaging is so regal like from the 1920s!So cute !!Just hard to find in my area .
Stella N.
Jackson , CA
My husband got me hooked on these! They are so good, made with real sugar and don't have that typical seltzer taste! Plus I love the little sayings on each cap lol
Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
This root beer is SO GOOD! I remember loving it as a kid and was so excited to find it recently at my local grocery store. Pricier than regular soda, but totally worth it. Less artificial ingredients and a much better flavor! Y U M !
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
This stuff is great. If you are looking for a product without high fructose corn syrup this is what you want.
It tastes great and very reasonably priced. On the 4 packs it works out to $1 a bottle.

Well worth trying!
Andrea B.
Fort Worth, TX
This tastes amazing! The root beer is my favorite, so delicious. It does have sugar in it but I prefer that to artificial sweeteners anyway. A nice sweet fizzy treat
Amanda A.
iconic. truly. i had my first sip of this a couple weeks ago and it's truly a blessing. healthy, no artificial stuff in it, and tastes FANTASTIC.
Rebecca H.
Mooresville , NC
This stuff is great! The sugar content is a little high but it's super sweet making for an excellent mixer! You can drink it alone or spiked! I tried the peach flavor and loved it! Highly recommended!
Lisa M.
These Seltzers are refreshing ,I grew up with these as a kid and they discontinued them as a kid. You can't go wrong with any New York Seltzers all flavors are good . Thankful that NYS Brought their product back ,Now my children can enjoy them . Skip the Soda with added color's ,Add a Seltzer' No color's added .😘 Also under the cap(lid) they have little sayings !! Throwback 80"s Style .