BY ORIGINAL MOXIE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A luxurious oil treatment that restores moisture and sheen to dry, damaged hair. Featuring a thick, honey-like texture and an exotic cinnamon-spearment aroma, Emollience™ delivers the complete at-home, indulgent spa experience. A unique blend of cupuacu butter and castor oil infuses the hair with moisture and creates a protective barrier around the hair shaft restoring nourishment to almost every hair type. It deeply penetrates to bring back elasticity and suppleness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This cruelty-free product is formulated without artificial fragrance, petroleum, and silicone. Pro tip: in addition to its intended use as a pre-treatment, Emollience can also be applied after styling to seal the ends of thick, dry hair. see more...

Review (1)
Mo Makeup M.
As a curly hair girl I am always looking for products to give my hair extra moisture. This product peaked my interest because it's a pre-treatment which was something totally new to me. Plus the claims were just too good to pass up. The consistency is nice and thick and immediately feels moisturizing. I like to mainly focus this on my ends and whatever is left I will put everywhere else. I like to leave it on for as long as I can (30min-1hr) under a plastic cap so the heat can help the product penetrate. And once I rinse shampoo and condition. My hair is super soft and nourished feeling and helps my curls look so healthy.
Along with myself I also use this product on my two daughters (ages 10&6) and it is wonderful. I highly recommend it if your looking for extra moisture and nourishment. And just a little extra pampering for your hair.