ORIGINAL MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE

ORIGINAL MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE

INGREDIENTS: FAT FREE MILK, WATER, SUGAR, COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), CANOLA OIL, FRUCTOSE, MALTODEXTRIN, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SOY LECITHIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, SUCRALOSE AND ACESULFAME POTASSIUM. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: MAGNESIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM ASCORBATE, VITAMIN E ACETATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, FERRIC ORTHOPHOSPHATE, NIACINAMIDE, CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE, RIBOFLAVIN, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, FOLIC ACID, CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, BIOTIN, SODIUM MOLYBDATE, POTASSIUM IODIDE, PHYTONADIONE (VITAMIN K1), SODIUM SELENITE, CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B12), CHOLECALCIFEROL (VITAMIN D3).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORIGINAL MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE!
How would you rate this product?
Danina P.
So far so good. This tastes great and holds me over ti lunch. I have stayed on my diet and doing well. I am loving life.

Looking for your answer?