BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Jayde S.
Kent, Westgate
Absolutely cannot fault this product. Leaves my hair feeling so clean and I can go days between washes but it also makes my hair so much stronger, longer and thicker feeling.
marci l.
Deep Brook, NS
I swear by this shampoo and conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky, and not greasy, it has a very lovely lemony smell, and is very refreshing. Helps with split ends and dry damaged hair, also has helped my hair grow so much!
marilyn c.
Moncton , NB
I have not tried this product yet, but I have wanted to the last few years. I wan my hair to grow mice and long. Mane & tail I have heard is the go to product.
Lauren F.
Al Ain, Abu Dhabi
This shampoo worked wonders on my hair. It helped with growth and didn't have any residue that some shampoos are known to contain. Would definitely recommend.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
This shampoo was suuuper hyped on youtube, so I decided to give it a go. The tube was super big, so it lasted me for a while. Overall is a really good shampoo!
Dee E.
I think this product will have widely varied response based on hair type. For me, I have an oily scalp and dry hair, this stuff was amazing. Would recommend.
Courtney-Lynn M.
Hamilton , ON
Love these products. I've recommended it to friends and family and they all agree. It helps amazing for hair growth and its great to help thicken your hair
Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
I have horses and this works just as well on me as it does on them. It keeps things nice and clean without leaving a residue. great price point as well.
Patricia B.
montreal
I do bot think this shampoo makes your hair grow longer and faster as people are saying. I do like the smell but it leaves a weird texture to the hair.
Kat W.
great product makes your hair feel soft and clean. and great value for money, surprisinly this is used for animals but is gentle enough for human hair.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon