BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Emily T.
Talking Rock, GA
My hair suffered a major blow after I bleached it six months ago. Ever since then, I've been searching for a product to help it grow and become thicker and healthier. This product did not help me with that. It made my hair coarse and unmanageable. I even experienced hair LOSS. After I stopped using this, my hair went back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy.
Hailey W.
I will swear by this shampoo untill the day i die. If your hair is oily then use this if your hair is dry then use this if your hair needs more volume then use this if your hair is damaged then use this!!!!•if you want to grow your hair fast, USE THIS!!• if your hair is thin and falls out use this, just one wash and you will notice a difference right away!!!
Kelley V.
Homestead, FL
Love this shampoo. I have really curly hair and it was super damaged. I kept cutting it thinking that it would grow and it wouldn't. I started using this shampoo and I instantly noticed my hair getting thicker! Hopefully I see results on the length next!
Carson L.
Rochester, NY
I originally used this shampoo because I was looking for something that would help my hair grow. Over time I didn't see results, but I really love the shampoo's smell.This product give me that long-lasting clean feeling to my hair. I would buy it again. I straighten my hair daily so I might not have had the healthiest time. I will definitely try it again. Its been a couple year since I've tried it but I will again.
Laure G.
La mesa, CA
This is my go to shampoo, I use this every time I wash my hair, won't be using another set. My hair is full on wavy and gets frizzy and dry super fast, well this has completly changed everything for me. And its super cheap for such a great product!!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I’ve heard about this shampoo for years, but had never tried it until recently. I did like it, however, I didn’t feel that it was life-changing or anything. My hair felt clean, and soft but no more than other shampoos. The formula is rather thick but it lathered well. I don’t think I would purchase this again but I don’t have any particular complaints about it either.
Brianna D.
Fairfax, VA
This shampoo is for dogs and horses, but it works for humans too! I love the smell of this and it makes my hair so soft. I discovered this product when I used it to shampoo my horse's mane and tail, and I loved the smell. I researched it and found that people used it on their own hair, so I tried it on my own and fell in love with it. It's cheap too!
Lindsay S.
I had such high hopes for Mane N Tail and that my personal mane would grow to Repunzel results, but that just wasn't the case. Boo. My hair was really coarse and dry after using and I didn't experience any growth like I had assumed.

I decided after using this that my hair deserves better than what a horse uses, so there's that.
Hannah W.
Greenwood
This product was great I noticed my hair looking longer and healthier . I just don't recommend using the conditioner bc it makes your hair to oily . I had to wash my hair every day . It smells fine . Not the super best but it is horse shampoo. I was satisfied with the shampoo I recommended this to anyone who's trying to grow their hair out .
Yoselin B.
Rowland Heights
My hair grows very slow and as it is dry I have to cut the ends every month. I was scared that, since I have to cut it every month, it wasn't going to grow enough to have as long as I wanted, but this product is magical! It makes grow my hair very fast and make it stronger. This is one of the best shampoo I've ever used to make my hair grow.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon