BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Christina T.
May seem like a hoax but totally worth it! It has helped me lose less hair, helped my hair grow faster (and I have dry damaged hair from dying it often) and has been incredible! Last time I went to the hairdresser she freaked at how long my hair got in the span of 5 months!
Jomary M.
At first, before trying it, my hair was really dry, frizzy and heat damaged. So when I tried it, after a couple of weeks, I noticed an improvement on the health of my hair, the thickness and length. However, after using it for a while along the conditioner ( two years, once a week) it made it really dry, specially at the ends and not very manageable. So I recommend alternating it with other shampoo once a while.
Aristea K.
Hamilton, Ontario
Mane and tail is a great line. I damaged my hair from dying it with box dye and it started breaking off . I need to find something to rescue my hair. I tried mane and tail . I used it for about a month and the results were for what I hoped for ! My hair started becoming healthy again and stopped breaking off. The smell isn't the greatest but it works wonders !!
faustina m.
Limerick
To be fair my hair was not in great condition as i had gotten blond to the ends which everyone knows is never good for your hair
Within my first application i saw a major difference in both the look and health of my hair it was remarkable it replenished it as if i had never dyed it it was in such good condition i have not seen in in such good condition since i was younger and never dyed my hair
should definitely take a look at it
Not just replenishing my own hair it put a shine on my horses coat that baby oil couldn't it really puts a healthy glow to the hair
Katie M.
New waterford , NS
used this shampoo and conditioner a long time ago because i heard its suppose to grow your hair fast. i don't know about that but i did find my hair got a lot stronger. i don't think i would buy it again though the scent wasn't the nicest. good price though
Emily C.
Quesnel, BC
I have super tangled hair, this product helps ease the pain of having to comb through all the knots in my hair every night. After shampooing I leave it on for a few minutes and my hair is as smooth as can be! I do find it makes my dry scalp even more dry however, which is why I 4/5 instead of 5/5. It's good to use on those days when your hair is a MESS rather than daily or your head will be embarrassingly flaky.
Christina W.
I’ve been using this for about a year and a half it’s the only shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. I’ve used other shampoos but after time they started to make my hair feel dirty even though it wasn’t this shampoo doesn’t do that at all and I love it. People may think it’s in my head but I truest think it also helped in my hair growth
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
People rave about how great this shampoo is for hair growth; although I haven't noticed too much, I wonder if it would be different if I used the conditioner, too? Anyways, nice shampoo. The bottle is huge, so when I find it on sale for $6 I consider it a very good deal. Basic, fresh, clean scent. I like this!
Keeana A.
Winnipeg , MB
This is not at all good for your hair if you are not a horse. Please do not use this stuff. It ruined my hair. My dad took advice of someone who really didn't know what they where talking about and he bought this for me and my sister and it ruined out hair. My hair was so dry that it started breaking off. Please do not put this in your hair. It's not meant for you .
Maureen N.
Hamilton, Ontario
I use this product every time I take a shower. I've been using this for my hair for a little over a year. I've noticed a really big difference. My hair is a lot stronger, shinier, and healthier. It also has been growing better that it has even before. I'm very happy with this product.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon