BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Shannon C.
Wakefield, West yorkshire
Okay so I've been using this on and off for years. I would use it consistently but I dye my hair twice a year with high lights so I choose to prolong the colour with a blond shampoo and conditioner. I have really long hair however I always want it that bit longer! I saw reviews for this saying it helps grow hair.. I previously tried a bunch of other stuff like biotin tablets etc and they didn't seem to wrk for me. I thought this is bullsh*t it's not going to do anything but went ahead and bought it anyway... But omg it really does make your hair grow?!?! I'm not quite sure how! You can buy this from the grocery for like $10 or off amazon and its 100% worth the money!!!!
Kristina B.
München
I'm reading about this almost two years and it's like I was kinda afraid to test it. But I took courage and now I can't imagine that I wash my hair with anything else. At first when you wash out the shampoo you have a feeling that your hair is really dry and I can't tell what your hair ends up by washing it with only shampoo couse from the first wash I use it with conditioner and I love it. Your hair gets shiny and silky. I don't even have to iron it. Perfect!
Blare W.
Windsor
I started using this product about a year ago and since I have converted many people to switch!
Before this product I couldn't let my hair dry naturally and wear my hair down. After a month of using this my damaged frizzy mess is beautiful waves.
It's around $10 at Walmart (in the pet section). I will never go back!
Delia Lizbeth A.
San Diego, CA
me gusta utilizar este shampoo para hacer crecer el cabello. ojo no es para hacer crecer nuevo cabello sino hacer crecer el cabello que tienes mucho mas rapido..
Chloe C.
For someone with really fine straight hair Mane N' Tail was definitely not for me. The product really didn't live up to the great reviews my friends gave me. Doesn't really help with hair growth and just makes your hair really brittle with a horse hair texture (surprise surprise). The only redeeming factor was that I enjoyed the smell. Overall a really subpar product. It's intended to be for horses... let's keep it that way.
Tania D.
I've been using this mane 'n tail shampoo for a while now and there were so many good things out there especially on YouTube saying that it helps grow your hair and to be honest I haven't see much growth and it dyed my scalp but I also get eczema but apart from that it leaves my hair soft if I use the conditioner as well but that's just my experience.
Amy V.
Love this shampoo! I have used this shampoo on and off for over two years now. I first had bought it only for my Horse, but after trying it I bought a bottle for myself! I have curly hair and this shampoo makes my hair feel light weight and make my scalp feel very clean. I never bought this shampoo in hopes of making me hair grow longer and I cant say Ive noticed a difference in growth, but I never really paid attention.
Natalie W.
Wexford, Ireland
I've always had extremely thin wispy hair and a friend recommended me to try this as she actually does use it on her horses to make their hair shine before competing so I tried it and it actually worked so well with my hair. My hair thickened and also had brilliant subtle shine. Very impressed.
Ellie T.
Lancashire , Thornton
Love this product did make my hair much thicker compared to its normal state and worked best when it was with the conditioner. The shampoo didn't lather as much as I wanted but I soon got used to it but would recommend that you rinse really well as it has a tendency to stick in your hair
Christina T.
May seem like a hoax but totally worth it! It has helped me lose less hair, helped my hair grow faster (and I have dry damaged hair from dying it often) and has been incredible! Last time I went to the hairdresser she freaked at how long my hair got in the span of 5 months!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon