BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Marie P.
Cambridge
Absolutely makes my hair grow so much faster and leaves it in great condition, I always use alongside the detanglin spray and they work perfectly.

Do not use on coloured hair though as it strips the colour out immediately
Tiffany G.
Calgary , AB
Decided to try Mane 'n Tail Shampoo when my Aveda stuff ran out. I was so shocked at how awesome my hair looked. It's great for my long regular to dry frizzy hair. It keeps things tame. I will definitely use this product for a while. The conditioner is great too.
Lily D.
Derbyshire , Dronfield
I like this shampoo but I think I could find a better one. It leaves my hair super soft but still a little dry. I really love the smell of this shampoo as it's not to strong. I would say it's best for people with oily hair.
Niñalie M.
Maple Creek, SK
My favourite shampoo in terms of thickening my hair and making it healthy looking again . It does really so effective in me by thickening my thin hair due to hairloss during pregnancy and hormonal imbalance .
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
My favorite kind of shampoo is only mane n Tail, i am using this product and i have seen growth in my hair after using this. It also make hair soft and smell good. It doesn't have strong smell but it has gud smell.
Nina H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This shampoo along with the conditioner does make your hair grow!!! I cut my hair off in a pixie in june. And decided to grow it out.. my hair has grown super fast using this product. Im in awe!
Audriona J.
I love this shampoo and conditioner. Ive been using it since november.. My hair has gone thicker, and feels alot more manageable . I will not go to another product now. My favorite!!!
Nikki R.
Have used this product since I was a kid. Growing up having our own horses what was good for the pony's was good for us. Have shampoo and conditioner in my bathroom right now.
Katrina H.
Iver, Buckinghamshire
This product is an absolute life saver in my life. Due to damaging my hair after I bleached it twice it bought my hair back to life and it grew back twice as quick and curly 😁
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
The one and only. The packaging leaves a lot to be desired but I am glad that despite all these years the packaging is still like I remember it back when I was a kid and my mom used this shampoo (my dad would make fun of her for using horse shampoo!). With that said, I don't know if it did any substantial hair growth for me but after using it, it definitely feels stronger and less breakage. There is no scent to this shampoo. The only con I have is that it dries out my hair so I have to use a really great conditioner afterwards. With such a huge bottle it is a great value.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon