BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Rebecca Z.
This is a decent shampoo, and is really good at leaving the hair feeling cleansed. However, it is quite intense so I wouldn't recommend using it daily, and when using it, it's best to use a very moisturizing conditioner to balance out the effects. Overall leaves my hair feeling so clean without weighing it down!
Sophie T.
Nottingham , East Midlands
This products works a treat on my thin feeling hair. Im in the process of trying to grow my hair and this shampoo leaves it feeling soft and thicker! Not to mention it's a lot of product for your money, I would recommend this to a family member or friend and will repurchase (lasts ages).
Olga M.
Hialeah, FL
I love this shampoo! My hair is on the dry side so I use moisturizing shampoos, but I use this once a week and it cleans and softens my hair beautifully. I love the scent because it doesn't bowl you over like some flowery-scented shampoos. I actually wish the scent lasted for more than a couple hours on my hair.
Kendra M.
Chatham, ON
This shampoo is the first step to washing my hair. I find this shampoo doesnt later very well unless you have clean hair to begin with. I use a lot of product in my hair daily, and i always have to use another shampoo after it. I do use it for my horse though and I love it for her.
Shawna H.
I bought Mane n' Tail specifically because I heard it helps make your hair grow.  I found the product didn't lather on my hair very well and I found it dried out my hair as it's supposed to be used on horses.  I wouldn't buy this again as it wasn't the best suit for me.
Casey G.
Kingston, ON
I remember my nanny would always wash my hair with this when I was younger because it was always course and thick. It's average compared to some competitors but it lathers really well in my hair and they come in large portions so I would buy it again!
Shazia I.
Birmingham
This shampoo definitely helps if you are wanting more volume and hair growthm having used it 3 months straight i can honestly say it has made such a difference to my hair. The length has grown and the condition is amazing. You wont be disappointed
Mackenzie H.
I used this for my horse for years before realizing it was great for my hair too. works amazing! hair grows quicker and healthier. It leaves your hair smooth and silky soft. Smells great to me but like I said I've used if for many years on my horse!
Lucia C.
Love this product!!
This product is amazing, it made my hair grow and that's not easy. My hair has always had frizz and my ends were open, the product helped me a lot with the frizz and the growth, I'm totally buying it again.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
I bought this because someone told me that my hair will grow faster and stronger if I use it. I think the bottle cost like 10 dollars, more than I spend in a shampoo and I did not feel a difference so I was kind of disappointed.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon