BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Tatum T.
Guelph
I use both the shampoo and the conditioner every time I shower! The duo makes my hair long, strong and healthy! If you want to grow your hair out I would recommend this brand. A little pricey but long lasting
Yvette S.
This shampoo made my hair start to fall out after using it, I did do some research before buying this and all the reviews were good. I have thin hair and the shampoo only works on thick haired people, maybe that could be the problem.
caoimhe o.
ireland
I've read a lot of mixed reviews about this but I really like it. I'm still trying to get my hair long after I made the mistake of cutting it to shoulder length. It doesn't work overnight but I have noticed quite a bit of progress. I don't use this shampoo everyday as some of the other reviewers have said. I use it about twice a week and the rest of the time I use OGX brand of organic shampoo to keep my hair from getting messed up from too many chemicals. I think it's definitely worth what you pay, because the bottle is HUGuu E. I've had mine for probably a month and a half and it's only about half empty. I would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to grow their hair out as I think it gets the job done for a good price, however I wouldn't recommend it as an everyday shampoo since using it everyday since using it too much can cause your hair to get a bit dry.
Joanne A.
Toronto , ON

I started using Main n' Tail one year ago. My hair was thinning. I had developed an oily scalp problem and had excessive hair loss and breakage. The shampoo and conditioner were recommend to me. I was skeptical but I figured what have I got to lose. Coupled with taking a biotin vitamin daily my hair has regained some of it's thickness and I no longer have breakage. My scalp still gets a bit oily but I now know it's about balancing my hormones.
Hannah B.
Love it! Originally bought it after reading rave reviews and being drawn to the quirky animal and human use appeal, now I'm raving about it too!

My favourite thing about this shampoo is that it truly adds a glossy shine to the hair and lathers beautifully, deep cleansing the hair and scalp. Since I started using it, my oily hair has significantly began getting less oily as time and use goes on which is the biggest factor into why I'm a repeat purchaser! Plus, it smells gorgeous!
Alix S.
Malvern, Malvern
I love this shampoo! It makes my hair super clean for days. It definitely encourages my hair to grow as I notice the lenght change quite quickly. I love it as it doesn't cause a build up on product on the scalp which keeps the hair cleaner for days. It also helps thicken and give my hair a natural shine. I would recommend this to everyone and definitely combine it with the conditioner.
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo I live by this stuff, i use the shampoo and conditioner, I can't seem to find it here in the UK supermarkets so I go to Amazon. It is a bit expensive but it does the job and always makes my hair feel great and helps it grow too!
Bonds B.
This is a very popular shampoo in the us and it is from a company that Used to make horse man shampoos. Very interesting to turn that into a human hair shampoo. I really thought that this would work well for my thick long hair and it did. I can't say that I noticed anything special after using his but my hair was quite nice. The only annoying thing is that this shampoo doesn't really foam so it is difficult to know where and how much you used or need.
Stephanie 🍓.
Jamaica, NY
I don't have any horses but my hair is as thick as horse hair. I really loved this product cause it maintains my oily hair and keeps it looking beautiful. It can dry out your hair so be careful not to use it everyday. Will buy again for sure.
Stephanie R.
Ottawa
Everyone thinks I am crazy when I tell them this is my holy Grail shampoo! I have never found anything that cleans my hair as well as this does and that does not irritate my scalp. A little goes a long way and it gets rid of build up! I literally buy this in gallon jugs and use it every single time I wash my hair
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon