BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Dodi T.
This is a very great shampoo that makes the hair more softness and shiny , it really works and doesn’t make the hair dry , i think it works for all hair types , its very cheap and easy to find i think i will never use any other shampoo 😍❤️ Original Mane ‘n Tail ShampooMane 'n Tail Deep Moisturizing ShampooMane 'n Tail Antimicrobial Equine Strength Pro-Tect Medicated Shampoo 32 Fl Oz Squeeze BottleMane 'n Tail Olive Oil Complex with Herbal Essentials Shampoo
Louise M.
Stoopshill Crescent , Dalry , North Ayrshire
This shampoo was strange at first but then I got used to it , you really need to larger up your hair and rise well for this too work ! I would say it did help male my hair grow but I couldn’t notice much straight away
Cris C.
New York
Love this product. Everyone used to talk about how amazing it was but i never really took them seriously because i thought my expensive shampoos must be better... But then i tried it and it really does make your hair grow super fast. It also gets a lot thicker, shinier, over all just better. I would definitely recommend it.
Emily E.
I originally bought this for my dog and when I was reading the directions I saw directions for "humans". I was super skeptical but after I saw my dogs coat and how soft she was I was sold! I needed to use it!

My hair is noticable softer and smoother and has more body. My husband also uses it and really likes it!

Now I can use one shampoo for us and my fur baby... saving tons of money! 😂💇‍♀️🐶
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I purchased this shampoo along with the conditioner at winners and have only used it a few times so far. I feel like it may be targeted at hair that is thicker than mine, but I’ll give it a chance.
wissal w.
algeria
i see thiis mane n tail shampoo every where in sociall media moore time and i love it  thiiis champpoo  and i would to try this shampoo because it is soo beautiful shampoo it is growth your hair and makes your hair looks healthy shiny seelky and soo soft  i wish to give me this beautiful shampoo.
Darcy B.
This shampoo works great for making my hair feel smooth.  A small amount goes a long way so it lasts quite a while which is good.  Its not overly expensive and can easily be picked up from drugstores or supermarkets so its also convenient to pick up.
Sofia S.
Kuala Terengganu
Bought this because someone told me it'll help with the hair growth. But nope. It didn't work at all, nothing good about this product except for its decent smell and it'll just leave your hair smoother for awhile until your hair get used to it.
Mag G.
Placentia, NL
I really love this shampoo. It has made my hair so shiny and soft. It also gave my hair a lot of volume, which I didn’t expect when using the first time. I am hoping it helps my hair grow, only time will tell!
Tori H.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
For a horse hair shampoo this is just miracle stuff. Really repairs hair and leaves it sleek and shiny. Basically restores your hair the same way it restores your horses mane. A miracle product
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon