BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Emily N.
Kutztown, PA
Purchased at: Target
I can’t really say I noticed a different in hair length with using this product (i used It for multiple years) but It does its job i guess.
Tiffany D.
San antonio, TX
I love Mane 'n Tail, it is affordable, and there's nothing too fancy to it. It has a soft, clean scent that isn't overpowering. When I use this shampoo for an extended amount of time, I feel like my hair grows faster, and my curls are more defined.
Grace B.
Graham, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this shampoo! It smells absolutely wonderful and it helps make@my hair voluminous. It’s supposed to also help increase the length of your hair, although I have no noticed any change in the length of mine.
Kiera R.
Coral Gables, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Great product!! Makes your hair feel thick and soft. If people trust it for their horses, why not? Right?
Amelia M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great, make my hair super soft without being greasy and flat! I’ve gotta so many complement since I have started using this with the conditioner! Lathers so well. Definitely a repeat purchase
Jennifer M.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so I have tried soooo many shampoos, and always found something lacking (weighed hair down, didn’t seem like it cleaned well, etc) and then I finally tried this! 🙌🏻 this shampoo cleans my hair, doesn’t make it look completely stripped of all health but Also does not look weighed down afterwards. Am in absolute love with it! Great price and great product
Alexandra L.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Loooooove this shampoo. The smell and consistency is so lovely and it’s a bargain when you get 375ml per bottle! I was using L’Oreal Elvive Fibrology shampoo for roughly a month and my hair never seemed to get any thicker. I used this shampoo once and let my hair dry naturally and straight away it looked like I’d had a salon blow dry! Plus it leaves me Jake feeling soft, smooth, strong and healthy. Definitely recommend!
Tiffany D.
Dundee
I love this stuff so, so much! I rave about it to everyone. I've been using this along with the original conditioner and the Mane n Tail Herbal Gro Oil for about 3 months now and my hair is growing faster, stronger and thicker than it ever has before. I'm currently on a hairgrowth journey growing out a pixie cut so this stuff is my absolute dream. It strips the hair of all dirt and grease and leaves my hair feeling so fresh and clean. It does also lift hair colour which for me is a plus but something to be aware of if you want your colour to last.
DARIA C.
Toronto, ON
This shampoo actually helps your hair to grow! And it also makes them thicker :)
I’ve been using it on and off and I love it especially because I am trying to grow my hair long again.
I combine it with different hair oils, serums and treatments after I wash it.
Definitely recommend
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie , ON
Such a great product that can be used both with horses and humans alike. I felt like it made my hair more coarse feeling than soft but that could just be me. It cleans my horses great and smells amazing as well. I love mane n tail products. Seems to condition great and keeps your hair strong.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon