BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Nadhiya G.
San Jose, CA
This shampoo is great for thick hair! I was introduced to it back when I played a lot of sports in high school, and it really does the job of getting my thick mop of hair feeling clean and refreshed! Also, the price point is very attractive considering the bottle is so big! I have tried fancier shampoos, but this will always be a fave for me.
Also, the idea of using horse shampoo is both hilarious and empowering :)
Jamie P.
Alhambra
Maine n tail shampoo is amazing for untangling my hair, it smooths my hair and makes it shiny. Also the shampoo seemed to have helped my hair grow longer in a quick time period! It was surprising and it moisturizer my hair. Also the price isn't too expensive so the product is pure satisfaction for me!
Lindsey C.
Louisa, KY
I switch between shampoos a lot and try a lot of new ones and I always go back to this one because it’s so great. It cleans your hair. Strengthens it and makes it shiny. The bottle lasts a long time too. A problem I have with a lot of shampoos and conditioners is that it builds up on your hair and makes it feel gross. I love this shampoo because it doesn’t do that and it even clears away any buildup. I highly recommend.
Alexis K.
Marietta, GA
I just started using this shampoo and the conditioner one of this a few weeks ago. I feel like it's already made my hair so much thicker! I'm trying to grow out my hair and I'm also taking biotin too. I think the combo is helping. I heard from another girl about this shampoo and conditioner to help thicken hair and growing it out. I love it! It has a nice smell to it too. This shampoo and conditioner both make my hair so soft. I love watching what it's doing to my hair.
Peggy A.
Maricopa, AZ
This shampoo saved my hair from thinning. I had huge hair loss due to stress at work. I tried using this. After few months I dont have hair fall out like I used to. It really helps to make my hair stronger and thicker. The best part, its cheap and worth the price
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
I have been using this shampoo for years. Sometimes I try other brands, but I always go back to this!I don't trust anything else to wash my frizzy, thick, dry hair. This stuff is SUCH a great price too! I have so much hair, and it takes me forever to go through one bottle. This is definitely a must if you have thick hair.Don't let the name fool you - smells great and works amazing to clean my thick hair.
Ashten Y.
I like this shampoo quite a lot! It doesn't lather too well, but good quality shampoos aren't meant to do that. I've heard it's supposed to help hair grow, and I've noticed my hair seems to be growing faster than usual. It does dry out my hair a bit, but it works for me because I have oily hair. Otherwise, it's a great product!
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
The BEST shampoo in the world not only for your animals but for humans as well! My hair was even shoulder length in September and now my hair is almost at the top of my crack. My hair doesn’t grow fast either by itself. It had been shoulder length since January, without cutting. I swear by this stuff, it gives amazing volume too!
Naomi H.
Hixson, TN
My mom bought me some of this shampoo and conditioner a long time ago and I was skeptical to try it out. My hair straight and lacks volume and I noticed after using this that my hair felt so soft and looked healthier. It had a little bit of volume to it which I loved. This is one of my favorite shampoos to use. I highly recommend trying this out if you're looking to add some volume to your hair.
Amber H.
Warren, OH
I love this hair product. I feel it leaves my hair very clean and doesn't strip my hair. I feel it adds enough moisture with out leaving it greasy. The scent is not over powering. I would feel this would be best for dryer scalps but I have an oily scalp and works beautifully. I will definitely repurchase and recommended.
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon