Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
This is one if the best shampoos. Other than Cream of Nature , I highly recommend this shampoo
Conditioner works great . I would like to try detangler. The shampoo made my hair dry though.
This is by far my favorite shampoo. It is the only one that dosent leave a residue in my hair.
Me and my two daughters have very curly very dry hair this makes it so easy to manage i love it
Helps hair grow faster!!!! I love this stuff and it's very good for making hair more healthy
Old school classic. No complaints about this. Smells good and keeps my hair growing. My go to
I used this once and it made my hair feel hard. I would not use it again. But that is just me
This shampoo cleans your hair well but I'm not a huge fan of the dry feeling it left me with.
Great shampoo does exactly what it says. Keeps my hair soft and easy to manage. Great price.
Makes my hair feel so smooth and thick! I feel like it has helped grow my hair out as well.
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos