Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
MANE 'N TAIL
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropionalsee more...
Top Questions See all 275 Q&A
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
- "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
- "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
- "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
- "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
- "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Great product, not at all pricey, just amazing. First time using it and I'm loving the results, definitely works
This didn't really do anything for my hair except for making it stringy and not soft even with the conditioner.
Started using it not too long ago and it's really a great product. Keeps my hair clean all day and smells good
My boyfriend uses this and it works great. I've also have used horse shampoo for my hair. I would recommend it.
Makes hair growth fast. Feels so refreshing and it's reaalllllllllllythick. Itwort on all types of naturAl hair
makes my hair super soft. i have noticed less dead ends and it has grown so fast, almost 6 inches in 6 months!
My mother used when I was little great f9r dried out hair! I don't recommend it f9r regular or thin hair though
I am I huge fan of man n' tail products. They are my go to products, they work wonders in my hair in my opinion
Started using this and notice my hair is stronger. Not so much any longer but I have not near as much breakage
I literally use this on my horse as well as my own hair. It's great for both, which blows me away. Love it!
Q & A
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos