BY MANE 'N TAIL

The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.

• An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
  • Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
  • Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

• I know it helps to get fuller and thicker hair but does i...1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really work4 Answers
  • I would like to grow my hair out for my wedding next year...1 Answers
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo
  • "I like this but it didn't help my hair grow that much until I started using the other stuff from the same line like grease and detangler and things like that " in 3 reviews
  • "ive used this conditioner as a leave in treatment for at least 30 minutes, it does leave hair very soft and shiny." in 1 review
  • "I have ridiculously thin hair, and this works really well for me." in 1 review
  • "This is a miracle worker, together with the conditioner my hair felt renewed, fresh and super soft." in 1 review
  • "I have thick hair and it works fine, but if you had thinner hair it might weigh it down since it is a very thick product." in 1 review
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
There is nothing in the world like Mane N' Tail. My hair is frizzy, chemically treated, has split ends, and is abused to all hell. On a whim I tried Mane N' Tail, I saw it at Walmart and thought why not? The price is amazing, what could go wrong? Literally, NOTHING. The bottle of shampoo and conditioner I bought at walmart that day lasted me months. My hair grew, got thicker, and could withstand a lot more. Who knew a horse shampoo would help this girl so much!! Go out and buy it right now, it is a complete life saver and will last you months.
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
This shampoo is amazing! I have such a huge problem with my hair just constantly falling out and after several weeks of using this product, I noticed my hair becoming a lot stronger, hardly any more fall out. I also noticed my hair growing a bit more quickly (or at least it seemed like it to me). This really has no scent and that was the only downside for me, because I really prefer a good smelling shampoo, but for the results it gave me I would use this product forever. I did use this in conjunction with the as well, so I would assume that would have aided in the results the products gave me. I totally would recommend this product to everyone!
Shawn T.
San Mateo, CA
LIFE SAVER!!!! I know this product is intended to be used for horses, but this is exactly what your hair needs!!!! Horse Mane always look so luscious, maybe because they use this shampoo. I've been using this shampoo for months now and it has really strenghtened EACH STRAND OF HAIR. My hair has never felt more healthy with any other high end shampoo product!! This is definitely my go-to. For those of you who are feeling like they are losing a lot of hair lately or are looking to find a product that will nourish their scalp and thicken hair, this is the product for you!!
Cassie C.
I received a travel size bottle of this shampoo in a subscription box. I had never used it before, but I've always heard pretty good things. Since I received such a small amount, I cannot attest to how much it makes your hair grow, if at all. However, it is very moisturizing and doesn't seem to strip your hair. It also made my hair very shiny. It does contain sulfates, but I didn't see any parabens listed under the ingredients.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
We kept this as our staple shampoo when I was a kid (I'm 30) and I just started using it again. My hair was in bad shape and I have to wear it up for work so it was breaking and the flyaway were terrible. I've been using this for a week and my hair is smooth, manageable and volumized. I get compliments all the time. I no longer have to straighten my hair after blow drying it.
Lexi B.
Stripped my hair of all its natural oils after months of using it. It made my hair nearly impossible to brush through after 10 minutes of constant brushing. It cleaned well and did the job for short term use. If you're planning on using a shampoo for long term I wouldn't buy this stuff, maybe only for traveling, or if you're in a pinch, or it's on sale.
Daria
Conroe, TX
This product it's really effective, it helps you grow your hair faster and stronger. I've been using the whole line since July when I cut my hair and it definitely helped me to grow it. The only thing is that it makes my hair a little bit dry, but I'm still satisfied with the result and I will totally recommend it.
Nikki B.
Fairfield, CT
I love mane and tail shampoo and conditioner. I have been using these products for the past three years and they truly do help with hair growth. I have seen significant differences in the length and fullness of my hair since I began using these products! I highly recommend this shampoo/conditioner to anyone who wants longer/thicker hair.
Sienna C.
phoenix
There was a point in my life when my hair just would not grow fast enough. I was washing my hair every single day, and I wanted longer hair, and this is when Google came into the picture. I heard a lot of people using this conditioner and shampoo, and I thought it didn't work until I actually tried it. My hair was soft, and started to grow I was so happy I recommended to friends of mine now they themselves use it. Don't forget to switch up your shampoo and conditioner.
Kat N.
I learned about this stuff from my mama. It is honestly, the best all around shampoo for any hair type. I have curly/wavy mixed race hair and it’s perfect for me, but it’s also perfect for my brother who has long straight oily hair as well as my boyfriend who has dry super curly hair. It won’t damage your hair, nor will it do anything extra special to it. It just works, and it works well. Makes your hair clean and shiny with no damage or side affects. Perfect!
Stephanie S.
Calgary, Alberta
Do you think this really helps with hair growth?
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone with thin hair had good results from this? I want to try it, but if its going to leave me flat and oily I don't want to waste my time. TIA!
Melissa Z.
Does this really help with hair growth? And as well as getting hair thicker??
Nallely V.
Edinburg, TX
I heard that this Shampoo helps your hair grow? Is it true , what was your experience with it??
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
Is this really going to help my hair grow ? I used it yesterday for the first time but my hair feels so hard and idk I didn't like how it felt is that normal?

Amazon